• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by GT350HR

1. SoCal -local P/U only... 2002 parts

ALL FREE to local pickup. Grill insert too.
  2. Wanted 2.3 Duratech parts...

Wanted Ranger valve cover,( with coil pack mount provision) timing cover, and oil pan. All for 2002 Ranger. Simply wanting to save a trip to the junkyard. If you have parts that you want to virtually get rid of , let me know. PM if you can help. No rush , low cost is more important...
  3. replacing a 2000 Ranger 2.5L with a Mazda 2.5L.

Update , The only "critical" part is the South American intake and I have that located. If I use the Fusion engine , I use a 2.3 Duratec (Ranger) valve cover ( for the coil pack mounts) and timing cover and oil pan. I plan on having ti fully "dressed" so it will be a plug and play. Brian thinks...
  4. SoCal -local P/U only... 2002 parts

Std grey door panels , stock 11.3 rotors( used for coil spring front) , rear ( black) step bumper , good ( used ) shocks for coil springs. Bed liner short bed . PM if interested. Dumpster is next destination. Randy
  5. For Sale NEW 10"(+) rotors for 80s to 90s Ranger ....

Anyone? Shame to throw them away.
  6. Mustang Disc Conversion Spacing Issue

+1. I used the factory Mustang brackets modified as several here showed how to do. I still had to shim one by .060 and the other by .120. Plenty of length in the factory bolt and perfectly centered now. Looks like your aftermarket brackets will need thicker spacers. Once established , you could...
  7. replacing a 2000 Ranger 2.5L with a Mazda 2.5L.

Actually Ron I do know better about the FORD Duratec 2.5 but wasn't sure about the Mazda 2.5 engine and appreciate the information given me by members here. Yes I am in CA and am aware of the "rules" regarding engine swaps as I originally wanted to do a 5.0 swap. To do so I would have to start...
  8. replacing a 2000 Ranger 2.5L with a Mazda 2.5L.

Thank you! Brian at Esslinger Engineering mentioned that the intake and timing cover from the South American 2.5 Duratec could be used to convert a FWD 2.5 Duratec to fit my 2002. I wasn't sure about the Mazda and thank you for the clarification! I will look up the T6 Ranger I would like to have...
  9. For Sale NEW 10"(+) rotors for 80s to 90s Ranger ....

drilled , slotted , plated. Found out I had 11.3 dia (2002) . Paid $200, will take $100+ shipping from So Cal. Satisfaction guaranteed , premium brand , my loss your gain. PM me if interested. Randy
  10. replacing a 2000 Ranger 2.5L with a Mazda 2.5L.

What about replacing a 2.3 with a 2.5? According to Esslinger Eng. You can use a front cover and intake from Argentina? I guess Argentina made 2.5 Rangers. I am looking at the extra (50?) HP. Is the 2.5 Mazda the same stuff? My Ranger is a 2002. Randy
  11. Good product -PML 5R55E trans pan

Just replaced my leaking , stock 2WD trans pan for an ( expensive) cast aluminum PML deep pan. WELL WORTH IT!!!! fit , finish ( supplied) hardware all good. Uses the 4WD filter as stated up front . Now leak free and two extra quart capacity. Very happy I stepped up.
  12. front rotors don't fit?

Got my 11.3s last week and they fit perfect and work VERY well. Silver zinc , cross drilled and slotted . went together like a dream . Now to do the 8.8 and Mustang disc conversion swap in the rear . Less than $350 in the rotor to rotor swap with a traction lock . Junkyard parts except the new...
  13. front rotors don't fit?

I wasn't so lucky. I bought what everyone's catalog said ( 10.25 dia) I had. Turns out after I start the switch they are in fact 11.3 diameter. Naturally they have bearings and seals installed so they are "not returnable". So if anyone needs slotted , cross drilled, black coated, ABS ringed ...
  14. 347 rods and matching .030 pistons, anybody?

What rod throw diameter and journal width on the crank? I have rods for Ford journals and SBC 2.100 @ 1.800 wide journals. Forged flat top pistons .
  15. Junkyard finds

I am pretty fortunate here in So California. Lots of cars and lots of junk yards. Some big things you have to buy when the monthly sale is on like the 8.8 4.10 traction lock "drum to drum" $110 , and the '04 Mustang rear disc conversion parts $50 were bought on those days but things like...