Grumpaw's latest activity

• Grumpaw
    Grumpaw replied to the thread Automtive technology you miss..
    Originally the records those used were smaller in diameter than the standard 45 of the day and you did have to buy them special. Later...
  • Grumpaw
    The fancy cars like the Lincoln's, Caddys, Chryslers, had them as a factory option. The better ones had the turntable mounted on...
  • Grumpaw
    How many of ya'all remember the Reverberator units from the mid 60's ? (No Dirtman, not a vibrator) :icon_rofl: Would make your am...
  • Grumpaw
    That is what us old folks call a "brain fart" You think of something, and then "thfhhhhhhhpooosh", it's away in the wind. Grumpaw
  • Grumpaw
    Grumpaw replied to the thread Potential Ranger.
    Sorry, I took one look at that frame and components....if my next door neighbor wanted to give me something like that I'd pass, and...
  • Grumpaw
    X2 on the swing open vent windows. X2 on the smaller 15/16 inch wheels with some decant sidewall rubber. X2 on the granny low first gear...
  • Grumpaw
    I was taught many many years ago, "You buy a quality tool only one time. You buy a cheap tool twice, the first time you buy it, and...
  • Grumpaw
    Understood Rusty...was just throwing some suggestions out. Bought a lot of tools in my 70 years and hate to see anyone get bummed out...
  • Grumpaw
    Rusty, I'm gonna throw this out to you... If your not familiar with air tools, the set your looking at is basically a light duty...
  • Grumpaw
    Saw that set just now. Not a bad price.. The 300 ft lb impact will take care of most stuff you run across unless you get into larger...
  • Grumpaw
    Grumpaw replied to the thread 2.3 needs more power.
    Thats true "shadetree" engineering. If one is good, than two must be better. Wire-ties prevent one belt from slipping against the...
  • Grumpaw
    Grumpaw replied to the thread need a part number.
    Looks like Ford part # E6TZ14B166A Grumpaw
  • Grumpaw
    I hope you'll be able to overcome having to use 2 belts wire-tied together to turn the blower. Grumpaw
  • Grumpaw
    Grumpaw replied to the thread Aquarium Enthusiasts.
    Throw some clams in your tank and raise your own, fresh "Chowadh". :icon_rofl: Grumpaw
  • Grumpaw
    Now that you have seen it, it is forever burned into your memory banks. You will now and forever ask yourself, "why didn't I think of...