• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by greylajoie

1. greylajoie

Troubleshooting a Vibration in Wheel

Thank you in advance for your help! 2010 Ford Ranger 2WD (2.3L) Previous owner was in moderate front end collision on driver's side (per carfax). When I purchased the vehicle (in 2021 at 30k miles) it had a slight shake in the steering wheel, especially between 60-75mph. I ignored this for...
  2. greylajoie

2.3L ('02-'11) Should I Replace the Direct Ignition Coils when I do the spark plugs?

I think I should have looked under the hood before posting this -- youtube misled me...
  3. greylajoie

2.3L ('02-'11) Should I Replace the Direct Ignition Coils when I do the spark plugs?

2010 with a 2.3L Duratec -- It's got about 75k miles on it and I don't know when last (if ever) these have been replaced. I'm used to a more traditional system where the boot and wires are one part and I just replace them along with spark plugs -- I assume I don't need to replace the wires (they...
  4. greylajoie

New Ranger owner with pics and a few questions about low mileage maintenance

Thanks y'all! Yes, my girlfriend said that seeing the Ranger in all black was like "when the girl in the movie lets down her hair and takes off her glasses and you realize she's hot." lol It was 9k which, if you haven't been watching this inflated used car market, might not seem that...
  5. greylajoie

New Ranger owner with pics and a few questions about low mileage maintenance

Just bought this very well-kept little black-on-black 2010 Ranger XL with the 2.3L and just over 30,000 miles! (see pics) It seems to have been garage-kept by a very old man. Look at all that pristine pleather! In this economy it was truly a deal. That being said, this is my first "grown-up"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad