• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by graff104

1. torque specs?

Anybody know the torque specs for the lower intake manifold bolts? It's for my 94 3.0. Thanks in advanced!
  2. Thump Thump Thump

ARRGGGHHHH Yeah i'm a little frustrated right now. Friday after class my truck developed this terrible thump thump thump noise. I pulled out of the parking lot and it just started. As i speed up it speeds up as i slow down it slows down... So i got out on the side of the road and didn't notice...
  3. New products from Tom Morana

Well I found out today that Morana now offers 1.8 roller rockers and a Twin throttle body intake. I'm not really sure what to think about the intake, but it seems like a very interesting idea. Whats everybody else here think? http://www.moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=36
  4. Replacment stock 2wd shocks

Anybody got suggestions for replacement shocks for me? I was going to get the edlebrock shocks cause they where going for around $30 a pop, but I can't find them anymore! I was looking on jegs and found some skyjackers for under $40 each which doesn't sound like to bad of a deal. Anybody got...
  5. Maf testing

So i followed the Maf testing that's outline in the tech library Anyways the Maf failed worse than a 3rd grader in thermodynamics. I got around i think 5 between terminals A and B and no reading whatsoever between terminals C and D. This means I need to replace the sensor right?... :sad: Or...
  6. Tricky gas station

So today I was out of town was filling up at a station i had never been to before. I put in my debit card took it out and proceeded to start filling up. After I got about $5 in the truck I realized instead of 87 being all the way to the left like usual it was in the middle. 89 was on the left...
  7. Pull codes got 3 of them....

Well I pulled my codes tonight expecting just an o2 sensor code, but ended up with 2 others. The first one i got was 33 I had never got a 2 digit code before so that confused me at first? I didn't mess up reading the codes did I? KOEO 33 is EGR did not open/ respond during test I also got...
  8. Paint place in Ok?

Can anybody recommend a good shop to paint my truck. Im saving money up so it's still going to be awhile, but just looking for ideas of places. I have heard to stay away from maacco.
  9. Kinda tempting

Even if the motor and tranny are good thats a good price. If only i had a spare couple hundred dollars :( http://stillwater.craigslist.org/pts/1308129947.html
  10. well I went to the junkyard today...

And not a single explorer had an over head console left in it!:mad: But i did find some nice sunvisors out of an explorer. I need to run power to them though. Any suggestions?
  11. Interesting camper

Well I have never seen a camper quite like this one before http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/1271542617.html I would love to pass that thing going down the road.
  12. seatbelts

Well for the past couple of weeks i have slowly been painting my interior from tan with black trim to black with blue trim :icon_cheers: I'm getting close to getting done, but you guys don't get pictures till it's done. So don't ask for any yet :D Anyways what should i do about my seatbelts...
  13. underdrive pulley on!

I put on my underdrive pulley tonight and must say it's amazing! Top end feels alot better now! :yahoo: Im satisfied for awhile at least. Maybe some 1.7 roller rockers or headers for Christmas. Till then i'm going to finally try and get my interior done.
  14. Automatic not downshifting.

Ok so i noticed a few days ago that my truck is not downshifting when i put the pedal to the floor when passing somebody or going up hills. Any ideas here on what the problem could be?
  15. Dash repair before paint.

Well as a few of you know im slowly fixing up my interior to make it all purtty. :cool: Anyways my dash has a few small cracks because of abuse from the previous owner. (actually whoever rode with him all the time cause the 2 cracks are on the passenger side...) I would like to go ahead and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad