• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Gozi

1. Gozi

Will the 98-11 splash shields work on the 97?

1997 3.0 and for some reason the splash shields are no longer on the truck. Now, the smallest puddle will send the serpentine belt flying off. Ford no longer makes the splash shields and there are no aftermarket parts available. There are aftermarket plaster fender liners and mud flaps that are...
  2. Gozi

93' ranger panel door

Sorry, didn't realize you were in France. You could try ebay in the States. I just looked and there are a few 93 door panels listing right now. Looking at the shipping details a couple did exclude Europe. But they were shipping for free in the states. I did find one that didn't exclude Europe in...
  3. Gozi

New stereo plus phone caddy mod

The radio is from Crutchfield. While you have you're radio out peek inside the opening and look to the right for metal. Used 2 radiator hose clamps to secure a caddy bought on ebay that was intended to be a cup phone holder. Disassembled the cup part of the caddy and that is what you see. Have...
  4. Gozi

93' ranger panel door

Best place is local junkyard.
  5. Gozi

94 ranger trim retainer removal??

Its the same part since 1986, Ford interior trim retainers. OEM Ford : N804349S. You can find replacement parts in packs of 25 on ebay for less than $20.
  6. Gozi

2000 Ranger tan interior

I only ordered one can Medium Parchment paint cause I wasn't fully sure if it would be the same color but it came in today and cap looks real close next to console. Door panels, rear back panels, dash, dash passenger side air bag panel, and front floor side panels don't match the other panels...
  7. Gozi

2000 Ranger tan interior

Looks great. New ACC Carpet, did you get the ACC floor mats?
  8. Gozi

2000 Ranger tan interior

Thank you sir.
  9. Gozi

2000 Ranger tan interior

Same question on SEM Color Coat. 97 tan interior. 1997 Door code is EX. Going to be using Satin Black with a high gloss clear coat on black interior trim pieces and spot above door armrest. Trying to find black armrest from junkyard. But thought I would paint the faded faded tan full center...
  10. Gozi

Mud Flaps Removed rear fender support hangs low

Thx, was thinking about all of these things. Walked junkyard last week looking for a center console but was just looking at other trucks trying to come up with something. Found a Ranger with a normal bed, had support on cab side of wheel well but with a nut showing on the outside. Other side of...
  11. Gozi

Finally found a tan full center console

Simple 60/40 seat cut to bucket seat. First pull out driver side 60/40 seat. Remove track, bolt on each side to remove back from seat. Remove seat belt, remove bottom fabric and pull off the padding. Remove arm console on back of seat, remove fabric then padding. Put the fabric in the washing...
  12. Gozi

Finally found a tan full center console

Sorry, been busy. Found and pulled another console out of a 99 Explorer this weekend at local junkyard this weekend Sorry, been busy. I Forget to check this post. Found and pulled another console out of a 99 Explorer this weekend at local junkyard. I did take pictures of cutting the seats, give...
  13. Gozi

Mud Flaps Removed rear fender support hangs low

Removed the mud flaps from truck. Fronts were no problem, I even put the bolts back in place. But the back is also a rear fender support and hangs down low. Maybe someone here has done this and came up with a simple solution like a support form another truck. Looking for something that goes from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad