• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GoodOld85BlueBalls

1. GoodOld85BlueBalls

ima be a daddy!!!!!

Awesome dude! Welcome to parenthood!
  2. GoodOld85BlueBalls

new pistol

Is that Jesus on the west end?
  3. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Beware! Ecard scams!

Beware! There is another round of Ecard scams circulating again. I just had three in my inbox/junk mail today. If you see one from someone you don't know, don't be tempted to open it! It will prompt you to download the card, when it really is a trojan or a virus. The delete key is your friend.
  4. GoodOld85BlueBalls

I bought a new gun!!! yaaaaaaay

If I had one of those I would be half tempted to use it on myself tonight. Sorry for the gloomy attitude, but my life just plain sucks tonight. Had a major fight with the wife for about the 5th time in as many days. This is going to be a shit of a vacation. Were heading to Kansas tomorrow. It is...
  5. GoodOld85BlueBalls

kidney stones

I am not putting nothing on my cock! Are you nuts?
  6. GoodOld85BlueBalls

kidney stones

drink, drink, drink and you'll be less likely to get them. I have never had one and I drink water like a fish all day long. I bet I do 3/4 of a gal pluss each day, but then I work in hot engine rooms where I cook if I dont drink!
  7. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Hogs gone wild

Your a man after our hearts. What is better than bacon?
  8. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Bad Chiropractor visit

My guess would be also that you damaged something. I hate chiropractors and consider them a waste of time. I do Sweedish massage and accupressure and it is 100 times better than any bone cracker could do.
  9. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Soooo, i'm thinking of getting a rifle.

I say A-K all the way! I Love my dads!
  10. GoodOld85BlueBalls

I'm Sick of being Sick!!!

Well enough to go in to work today. In the office with my door closed just to do paperwork and help the SSOB get caught up. (SSOB is BOSS bacwards, so you say it as - "Double SOB.")
  11. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Squeezing the lemon. I knew I was forgeting something! LOL! will put it in the mix tonight before bed. Seems the old cure is working better for me than the awful cough medicine that I got from the doctor. Feeling some better. Staying home this week to heal up. Boss is pissed beyond all hell...
  12. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Just raped him!!!!!!!! You guys are nutz. This has got me lauging and couging my ass off! Thanks for making my night. Wifey came home with some throat coat tea that is really helping along with a splash of isle of jura wiskey hot and two spoonfulls of organic honey . Off to bed with me.
  13. GoodOld85BlueBalls

I just can't get healthy this New Year and have just about had enough of it! Had an awesome time in Brazil with family for Christmas, New Years, and my job. Then come home and get the Flu on the trip home, turns into Pneumonia with a week in the hospital. Back to work and now Viral Bronchitis...
  14. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Rusty Tanks/ need new tanks

1985 ranger with duel tank set up. Tanks are rusted out. Already found front tank for it on line. But can't find a rear tank to replace the rusted through one or even a part number for it. Anyone know of a place to buy a new rear tank or is it the same one they put in the bronco II??? The guy...
  15. GoodOld85BlueBalls

went elk hunting...pics inside

I don't know what is more buff. You or the Elk. Dude you are a beast! I am going to say that you are one good looking guy and must have to fight the girls off. (I say that in a non gay admiring sort of way! LOL) Did you mount that head? That would be a great trophy over the fireplace for years...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad