• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gjm4l

1. gjm4l

Now HERE is a DEAL!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/3951724277.html :icon_rofl: I prolly didn't make that an actual link but I did try... Warning it's a long read, but worth it IMO The truck is clean looking. But that price is NUTS. Also if someone told him those stock 14" wheels were Alcoa's and got him...
  2. gjm4l

I'm BACK!

Due to a really bad couple of months, losing my job and seperating from my wife I was stuck with a new Fusion (REALLY nice car by the way, too nice for this country goofball) and I was upside down (bought right before SHTF) and with no way to prove income I decided to see if a dealership...
  3. gjm4l

07' Focus with duratec 2.0 temp gauge acting weird after coolant sensor replacement

Replaced the coolant sensor in the top of the block. It's the "updated" sensor so I had to cut and spice a new pig tail to make it work. I first tried just modifying the sensor itself to fit the old pigtail (removed a small shelf of plastic) but it was giving me these same problems so installed...
  4. gjm4l

Which truck to use towing a heavy and wide/long load?

So first I miss TRS so I'm looking to sell my focus and get back into an rbv before I put something in the car I shouldn't. Anywayz on Monday I'll be charged with moving a piece of equipment at work. It's an aggragate(sp?) screener which weighs about 17,000-20,000lbs (actual weight unknown by...
  5. gjm4l

To sell or not to sell

I bought a ford focus a few months ago because it was a deal I couldn't pass up basically I got it for 5k and KBB says it's about 7k or if it's at a dealership around 8k. I have ALOT going on right now so I'm just looking for opinions on what to do. If I sell it will be through a friends...
  6. gjm4l

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

human=omnivore, the end Mighta been like WTF but it shows who started the thread:icon_twisted:
  7. gjm4l

Finally decided to try out a 10/22.

ha, indeed lol, a box of 50 of those in particular in my cheapie will require a cleaning as it makes the fte problem an every shot proposition..... They do work and are no less accurate than anything else I've tried but SO dirty.
  8. gjm4l

Finally decided to try out a 10/22.

Loved my 10/22 wish I still had it, made a hell of a stupid move considering what I traded it for and what I originally paid for it since a new one is nearly $100 more now. If I remember right I think NY is one of the "high cap" magazine ban states so it's 10 rounders only. The stocker...
  9. gjm4l

Bought ammo last night. Need a few more guns.

on the .38 special semi auto, Smith and Wesson made one, Model 52. Only reason I know is I saw it on an episode of American Rifleman today. Made it for match shooting. From '62 to '92 then the machinery used to make it broke and smith decided to stop making it. It's purty, sorta reminds me...
  10. gjm4l

Marlin 336C debicle

That sucks about your marlin. I saw you mentioned mossberg so I just need someone to agree with me. Have you seen their tacticool lever action? Tell me that is not the most disgustingly ulgy thing anybodies EVER seen? I'm a diehard mossberg shotgun guy but really? a plastic tube stock and...
  11. gjm4l

conceal carry gun rant

^ ahhhh the BB gun wars of childhood lol, only rules were one pump only and if you hit anyone above the neck you were automatically out for the rest of the day lol. BB's hurt like hell even with one pump I couldn't imagine taking one to the face!
  12. gjm4l

conceal carry gun rant

Having a smaller caliber gun you'll have with you constantly is way better than that big .45 you LOATHE putting on everyday and usually end up leaving it at home or in the truck rather than on your person. As far as the gun shop "pros" go I've come across a heck of a lot of them that have NO...
  13. gjm4l

Automotive Infomercial

:icon_rofl:Just got home from work and turned on the tv. To an infomercial for guess what! An OBDII scan tool:yahoo: (well it's a code reader but they call it a scan tool) I think it's called CarMD, It's like $160 but if I buy NOW they'll make the first payment so it's only $120...
  14. gjm4l

Merry christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TRS!!! Heads up world, next person I meet who corrects me for saying merry CHRISTMAS is going to get slapped across the side of the head:annoyed: It's christmas dangit, say it like you mean it. This PC crap is ruining my holdiays..... If you believe in it SAY it. I say MERRY...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad