• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gettle03FX4LevelII

1. gettle03FX4LevelII

Fog light choice

Going to get some new fog lights for my truck trying to decide between these two http://www.race-mart.com/Warn-WAR-82410.html. http://www.visionxwholesale.com/products/Vision-X-VX%252dT9000B-100-Watt-Halogen-Euro-Beam-Lamp.html. I am going to mount them on the bumper i tore the lower valance...
  2. gettle03FX4LevelII

Lower Valance

Hey gotta quick question. I have an 03 fx4 level 2 and i need a new lower valance can some one tell me for sure if one off of an xlt with fog lights will fit. I was off roading months ago and damaged it an i want to replace it now. I am pretty sure a regular xlt with round fog lights will...
  3. gettle03FX4LevelII

Mud Claw MT

Just got some new tires this week they are Mud Claw MT 32x115x15. They are a cooper off brand made by multi mile company at 169 a piece, not a bad price. So far they have done very well in the snow had them less then 24 hrs and we got 6 inches of snow. They are calling for another snow storm...
  4. gettle03FX4LevelII

GEM Module

Hey guys have a question. I think i fried my GEM Module on my 03 ranger. I was messing with my stereo and my power wire arced and blew a fuse so i thought.... I replaced the fuses in the fuse panel on the side but now my door chime will not stop even with the key in off position and my radio...
  5. gettle03FX4LevelII

Need HELP

Ok i posted a thread in the parts needed section but ill post here also. Is there any one in the the harrsiburg lancaster or york PA area that has a set of 3 inch fender flares for sale or has a set of rims and tires they used to get there truck inspected lol. I got pulled over cause my...
  6. gettle03FX4LevelII

Sidewinder Tires

Any one know a web site where i can get sidewinder tires? Any one have any experience with them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  7. gettle03FX4LevelII

Ranger to the rescue

I just pulled a lady in a mini van out of the median. I live in PA and we are getting a bunch of ice and freezing rain right now. I don't know how she ended up in the median but any way i have a long break between my classes so i decided to come home and chill till i have to go back to class...
  8. gettle03FX4LevelII

Mini Van drivers

I just pulled a lady in a mini van out of the median. I live in PA and we are getting a bunch of ice and freezing rain right now. I don't know how she ended up in the median but any way i have a long break between my classes so i decided to come home and chill till i have to go back to class...
  9. gettle03FX4LevelII

squeak

ok first off 03 fx4 level II 4.0 5 speed. 55K not sure if it is anything to be concerned about but i have noticed that when my truck sits for a wile or over night when it is cold out, when i first take off let off on the clutch i get a squeak. just wondering what your thoughts might be if i...
  10. gettle03FX4LevelII

firestone mt's vs pro comp at's

any one know if fierstone MT's are wider and or taller then a pro come at. i currently have the 33x12.50 on 15x10's that came with the rims i just bought on sat. i can get some firestone MT's real cheap. the pro comps rub on my lower valance and i had to take the fender flares off. i know...
  11. gettle03FX4LevelII

coil spring spacers

where can i get spring spacers for a 03 ranger 4x4? i just my new 33x12.5 pro comp AT's on and they rub pretty bad. do they tend to run a little wide? they are on 15x10 with a 4.5 inch backspace. i can only turn the wheel about half way and they rub on the stock fender flares and on the body...
  12. gettle03FX4LevelII

spring spacers

where can i get spring spacers for a 03 ranger 4x4? i just my new 33x12.5 pro comp AT's on and they rub pretty bad. do they tend to run a little wide? they are on 15x10 with a 4.5 inch backspace. i can only turn the wheel about half way and they rub on the stock fender flares and on the body...
  13. gettle03FX4LevelII

will these rub

i found a good deal on a set of rims and tires but i need to know if they will rub and how bad. Its a set of 33x13.5 on 15x8 i have a 03 fx4 level II i did the torsion bar crank. Will the rub with out a body lift or will they still rub with a body lift any input would but greatly appreciated
  14. gettle03FX4LevelII

bunch of crap

what a bunch of crap 4wheelparts.com is having a pro comp tire sale buy 3 get the 4th one free yea thats cool any all accept they jacked the price of the tires up like 20 bucks per tire. Just though it was kinda shady and needed something to bitch about. What does everyone else think?
  15. gettle03FX4LevelII

Tire Clearance

I have a 2003 fx4 level II with 31X 10.50 will i have issues with tire rub if i put a 3 in body lift on and up size to 33X12.50

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad