• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by generic

1. generic

How to clean injector seats?

I'm replacing fuel rail gaskets and injector o-rings and am almost ready to reinstall the fuel rail, but there is a lot of grime and carbon build-up in the injector seats. Is there a way to clean them out without dumping the crud down into the manifold? I don't have a shop vac and I wasn't able...
  2. generic

Replacing 1996 4.0L upper intake gaskets & injector seals

I need to replace the fuel-rail-to-lower-intake gasket(s) on my 1996 4.0L OHV as they have begun to get sucked into the front and rear pair of intake ports. Mine is the plastic spacer (~3/16" thick) sandwiched between 2 thinner gaskets (paper I think, don't have them off yet). I have the intake...
  3. generic

Program ABS Control Module or no?

I think this is only my 2nd post here as you've all done so well pre-emptively answering my other questions :icon_thumby: But, now... I am trying to get a definitive answer on whether or not the remanufactured ABS control module I just got (BWD, from Oreilly's) absolutely needs to be...
  4. generic

Idler pulley & belt train questions

new to the forums but have been reading posts for a little while. great resource! I threw the idler pulley a couple weeks ago (well, actually my step-mom was driving it when it happened), so I'm picking up a new one plus a belt and new tensioner assembly. don't know if the pulley bolt broke...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad