• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by generalgrog

1. Want to Take the V8 plunge

OK now that I look closer, i see that the ebay salvage yards are only selling the engine, and not all of the accessories, so now I understand to buy the vehicle. Be patient with me, still learning. :-) GG
  2. Want to Take the V8 plunge

Ok so since I have never dealt with a junkyard, and this is all new to me, just want to make sure I understand. So I looked through my local craigslist and also ebay. I can buy a beat up explorer with a 5.0 for around $800. But I can buy an explorer engine off of ebay for around $400. I am...
  3. Want to Take the V8 plunge

Ok so a 96 to 2001 explorer 302 engine, mated to a M5R2 manual transmission. Looks like a good starting point for research. thanks!
  4. Want to Take the V8 plunge

Hello guys, I really appreciate this forum, been lurking for a while since I purchased my 95 XLT extended a few months ago. I bought the truck as project, and a way to learn about customization. I have done a lot of work to the truck, and am ready to take it further. i plan on putting a 5-7...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad