• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gdlegion

1. gdlegion

3.0 Bucking at 3500rpm

Hmm, still bucking once in a while, I replaced the IACV, and the Fuel Filter as well, Truck runs way better. I will replace the Cam Synchro soon and let you know if that did it.
  2. gdlegion

3.0 Bucking at 3500rpm

I will swap out the fuel filter tomorrow. Just put in a TPS and coil pack and she’s good as new
  3. gdlegion

3.0 Bucking at 3500rpm

Ah I fixed it guys. TPS and a new coil pack and she’s roaring
  4. gdlegion

3.0 Bucking at 3500rpm

Hi guys, I have a weird problem I'm trying to track down. my 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L Vulcan (Manual Trans) is having trouble going over 3500 rpm in ANY gear, seems to happen at exactly 3500 rpm in every single gear, will accel fine up to that engine speed, but then it bucks like crazy and loses...
  5. gdlegion

2.5 Lima rattle - no load + above 1900rpm

This is my first thread, sorry for the long post. I hope you experienced guys can help me figure this doozy out. One night after doing 90 down the CA-78 in 5th gear OD, a strange tick developed on my truck. :huh: It's like a ticking-rattle sound that occurs under no accel/no load conditions...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad