• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Garageguy60

1. Garageguy60

How to Wire a Cap/Topper Brake Light on a 2004 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab

I looked back by the spare tire area, frame area, where the wiring harness starts to go through frame in back then heads towards the middle of the truck, and I DO NOT SEE and green wire taped off anywhere. I did find a trailer plug, a rubber plug with a little rubber cap connected to it. So I...
  2. Garageguy60

Best Shocks for front end

Thanks everyone for all the input. I will be getting Blisteins on both front and rear at the same time.
  3. Garageguy60

Best Shocks for front end

Good morning everyone. could anyone tell me the best shocks to put on the front end of my 2004 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd/4wd 6cyl. ? I dont do any 4 wheeling just normal driving and hauling. Brand names and where to buy ? Thanks for any help.
  4. Garageguy60

CB Radio Installation Help Please

Thanks 85ranger4x4 for your information on that fuse block, thats pretty neat. Thanks gw33gp for your information on CB and ham radio. I would like to study and find the info. so I can take the test and pass it. You cant have enough back ups, especially in this day and age.
  5. Garageguy60

Thanks alot Guys , alot of good info. really appreciate it. wildbill23c, where did you purchase that Ridgerunner 30 amp fuse panel at ? thats a good idea. im thinking of also getting and installing some time a Ham radio. whats the advantage/disadvantage of a Ham radio vs. a Amatuer radio ? i...
  6. Garageguy60

Good morning everyone. I was wanting to hook up my cb radio in my 2004 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab. I wanted to know where to exactly hook up the power wire to (thinking fuse panel) and best place for the ground wire, also where did you guys mount your cb radio's at ? Any info. and pics. on...
  7. Garageguy60

Question about Wheel Diameter change ?

Thanks again everyone for the info.
  8. Garageguy60

Allright, thanks everyone who replyed on this question so quickly. Appreciated all the info.
  9. Garageguy60

Good morning everyone. I was wondering if I was to change my original 2004 Ford Ranger wheels which are 16 inch dia. to 15 inch dia. would that change my speedometer reading that much ? I would think bigger is slower and smaller is faster meaning more revolutions ? Reason im wondering is because...
  10. Garageguy60

LoL , thats some funny stuff.
  11. Garageguy60

My Truck

Thanks sgtsandman for your information. I think I will do that same mounting procedure.
  12. Garageguy60

LOL, but im 60 now.
  13. Garageguy60

My Truck

Thanks Uncle Gump, I will have to contact him sometime and ask him about that.
  14. Garageguy60

My Truck

Thanks Uncle Gump , I really appreciate all that good information. I was thinking of an overhead console for my truck also. I also want to get a above the windshield outside lighted visor from Summit Racing this summer and paint it my truck color. I installed one on my 75 Ford Econoline Van...
  15. Garageguy60

Hello, Thanks everyone. Great site and Great people here. Glad I found it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad