• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by g_ville_4life

1. g_ville_4life

2.8 to 4.0 fuel problems

i have the sending unit from the 93 exploder and from an 86 ranger i just want to know how do i wire up the fuel system from the 2.8 carbed to the 4.0 efi
  2. g_ville_4life

2 in suspension lift 97' exploder

im lookin for a 2in suspension lift for my dads 97 exploder i just ant seem to find one can anyone help
  3. g_ville_4life

4x4 wiring problem

i dont know that much on the wiring aspect but i have a 93 ex 4.0 and the engine wiring harness im putting it into a 85 ranger that had a 2.8 carbed with a 5 speed and a manual transfercase can i just wire it to the fuse box to the transfercase motor and use a couple of toggle switches for 4h and 4l
  4. g_ville_4life

93 exploder into 85 2.8

okay i have an 85 ranger with a 2.8 carbed with a 5 speed and manual transfercase i want to swap in an 93 exploder engine with an auto and auto tranfercase my question is how do i wire up the transfercase push button and can i just splice in a connector on to the wiring to the old tank conntecions
  5. g_ville_4life

my old truck

86' 4x4 31's 3in body 2.9 auto did really good in the mud
  6. g_ville_4life

not mine but cool anyways

saw this at a mudfest and thought it was bada$$ even tho it didnt have much power it is only a 302
  7. g_ville_4life

turbo on a 4.0 ohv

what kind of turbos can i get out of a junkyard can i put on a 93 4.0
  8. g_ville_4life

floor panels

anyone replace their floor panels with the one from lmc and how hard is it and what is required
  9. g_ville_4life

85 ranger 4in lift

when i install the rear blocks for my lift do i need to take out that lift block in te rear of can i stack the new ones on top of that
  10. g_ville_4life

new truck ready for the 4.0

just bought this truck for 100$ going to put 3in body and 4in suspension with ex leafs with a new paint job it should look good
  11. g_ville_4life

suspension lift question

i just got a 4in tuff country lift and it has all the parts plus two other parts with the part #FX4RD01 what are they
  12. g_ville_4life

exhaust painting

does anyone know if high temp paint rated at 1000 degrees will stay on the exhaust or will it just peel off
  13. g_ville_4life

hardwear list for lift

i just bought a 4in tuff country lift and it dosent come with any hardwear does someone have a list of whats needed
  14. g_ville_4life

93 exploder 4.0 to 5 speed

okay i have a complete 4.o and i also have a 84 ranger with a tired 2.8 in it im not asking a swap question im asking if th 4.0 will bolt up to the misibishi 5 speed and will i be able to use the manual transfer case
  15. g_ville_4life

heades on a 4.0

i was just wandering if putting headers on a 4.0 really worht it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad