• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Fryedbm

1. Fryedbm

Air Lift install

Air Lift. The instructions say nothing about this. I installed them the same. Lol I think.
  2. Fryedbm

Air Lift install

Does this seem correct? You can see the base on passenger side but not on driver side. They have both been inflated to 10psi as instructed and adjusted. Thoughts?
  3. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

All finished and heading to the alignment shop! Thanks for all your help guys I really really appreciate!!!
  4. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

You know awesome you guys are at helping?? Not a single drop of blood through this!!! Lol
  5. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Real quick. I know those sway bars are going to change once I let it down on the tires correct? Do I need to go back and re tighten the sway bars?
  6. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

I don't drink. I eat 🍉!!!!
  7. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Soooooo many everywhere!!!!
  8. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Thanx bro. Torques are good just got here.....
  9. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

So when I pulled it off this whole area that you're looking at was packed with grease but that's incorrect?
  10. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Ty
  11. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

And this looks good?
  12. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Does that look good? Am I ready to seal these up?
  13. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

Ya. I see the races. Just trash the ones on the new bearings I guess
  14. Fryedbm

Proper install order.

I'm on my way home with new inner and outer wheel bearings and the seal. It looks like all four of these wheel bearings have races on them. How do I know if I need them or if they are actually in the new rotor?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad