• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fredsranger

1. fredsranger

popping sound and vibration

hey guys its me again need help here .. well my truck made a slight pop and a squeek the other day from the rear end and it happens every so often now .. i also have a slight vibration while driving can anyone give any suggestions on where to start ?
  2. fredsranger

need a timing belt diagram 2.3

I need the timing diagram for the timing marks on my 95 ranger 2.3 liter 4 banger
  3. fredsranger

2.3 liter time belt broke need help

My timing belt broke while I was driving down the expressway..anyway I towed my truck to a mechanic to replace the belt ..did so and truck still won't turn on keeps cranking but won't start checked timing numerously mechanic said I have no compression .he said I need another motor its a 2.3...
  4. fredsranger

custum pro box

10 inch custom built pro box for 95 ford ranger splash paid 110 brand spanking new just installed it but i didnt fit in my truck the guy didnt build it the way i specified so im gettin rid of it for 90 obo
  5. fredsranger

95 ford ranger 4 cyl on 22s?

hey guys i need help here i just put 22 inch rims on my truck and it was working fine for a week or so and now driving back from work i noticed that when i pressed the gas my rpms would shoot up and my truck wouldnt pick up speed what is the problem? please help should i park my truck i need to...
  6. fredsranger

remote wire

where can i connect my remote wire other than the head unit for some reason my head unit remote wire dont work so i have my remote connected to constant and its a pain to remove the wire from the amp every time i step out of my truck.. someone please help
  7. fredsranger

95 to 99 grill

95 to 99 grill swap can it be done and if so what would i need
  8. fredsranger

windshield wiper nozzles

does anyone know how to put these darn things on a 95 ford ranger ?
  9. fredsranger

Tail Lights >>> Help Please

Ok This Is My Issue My Tail Lights Are Supposedly Made For My Truck Model And Year But The Dont Fit Flush I Wanna Sand Down The Plastic On The Inside Cuz I See Where They Are Blockin It From Bein Flush With My Truck But I Dont Wanna Screw Them Up Any Ideas Or Anyone Help ?
  10. fredsranger

Help Help Help

how can i remove those gay splash stickers on my truck w/o damaging my already damaged paint
  11. fredsranger

I need SOME HELP!!!coil springs

what 99 ford ranger or any other year ranger coil springs will fit on my 95 ranger and how much of a lift will it give my 95 ford splash 2wd 2.3 4 banger
  12. fredsranger

sick splash

man my little ranger is comin together shortly but surely.Got clear parkin lenses waitin on my smoke altezza tail lights and my chrome projecters. Also installed new black carpet for less than 20 bucks fixed my a/c and its runnin awesome.Next thing is my rims and tires and a 2 inch lift...
  13. fredsranger

need help

will coil springs from a 99 ford ranger 4x4 lift my 95 splash 2wd ,and will they fit and if they do how much of a lift will they give me
  14. fredsranger

95 ford ranger splash project

can someone help me out here im tryin to post up pics of my little project and im not sure how
  15. fredsranger

please help immediatly

I have a 2.3 splash rwd and it runs great its my project truck and everyday driver .The problem is that when im not using my ac it runs great but as soon as i turn on the ac i loose the little power that i have especially on the interstate

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad