• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Frank The Tank

1. Frank The Tank

6 plug trailer wire HELP!!!

My trailer plug was drug on the ground until dead by a person that borrowed my trailer. The plug bought new has a slot for red and blue. My truck has an extra white. I can't get anything to work right and keep blowing parking lamp fuses. Please help me.
  2. Frank The Tank

skeptical about a used rear.

I'm partial to the 9" they are easy to work on. You can rebuild one in like 45 minutes. They have the largest aftermarket following of any diff and can come in any width with ever type of axles you can think of. Also you can regear them cheap.
  3. Frank The Tank

My New Free Paint Gun

I finished shooting my F100 yesterday after work with my Devilbiss. I went to work today and had paint on my hands. A lady laughed and said her dad used to have a body shop and paint. After work her husband had a bag of paint guns for me. One was an original Optima 800I in unused condition...
  4. Frank The Tank

Buying 5/16 Chain What a Rip Off

I have been looking all over at hardware stores locally and none carry HT grade 70/80 or 100 transport chain. They all have 30 grade or 43 and in 5/16 about 270 a foot. I was looking for 5/8 and it was over 3 bucks and I need 50 ft. Plus 3/8 would be heavy! I went to the local hardware again...
  5. Frank The Tank

Dealers License anybody have one?

I'm on my 4th purchase and 3rd sale of 2013. My friend thinks I could save a lot of money in taxes if I'm going to keep this up (I plan to) I bid on a truck today (silent repo bid) Should I get a dealers license and dealers plates and ins? Will it really save me money if I don't buy and trade...
  6. Frank The Tank

My Towel City Ice Racing Tire and Retread Review

Hello all. Havent posted in a while. Wanted to let you all know about a company called Towel City Tire and Retread. http://towelcityracingtires.com/14__Ice_Racing_Tires.html This past fall i was driving my work car (Mazda Protege') 32mpg nearly 40 miles one way back and forth to work and was...
  7. Frank The Tank

Need help finding a 4cyl 4x4 5 spd to buy

Ive been searching like crazy for one lately. Ranger or Mazda 93 and newer. Hoping this community could help me find my next truck. I've sold my Mazda so I'm wanting a new work truck. If you lead me to one I purchase there will be a finders fee... Nothing crazy but it'll be worth your time...
  8. Frank The Tank

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I carry a 9mm Ruger P-95 DC and use same firearm for IDPA competitions. SERPA holster and twin mag holster for tactical reloading. Loads of fun without much expense and plenty of knockdown.
  9. Frank The Tank

Frank's new big block ranger

Well F-100 ranger xlt. it's a 1970 model. Factory 360 bb auto trans long bed reg cab. Picked it up with a solid frame and body for 800. It has a new transmission with warranty. They said it was running too rough to drive.... so 2 spark plugs and an exhaust gasket later in their driveway I...
  10. Frank The Tank

I bought a new gun!!! yaaaaaaay

I like 4-10s and i shoot a couple hundred rounds in my highly modified 10/22 a week, it wouldn't scare me one bit to have one for personal defense..... it just means i don't kill my neighbors or children sleeping in the next room after the bullet or 50lbs of shot turns the intruder into manwhich.
  11. Frank The Tank

For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

I've been out with the .270 today............ gotta love Savages new accutrigger!!!! Frank Ever youtube the prairie dogs being shot with a .50 cal?
  12. Frank The Tank

For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

I would save the money....... and get something practical I could enjoy for years to come and not be constantly checking laws everytime i cross a state line. Frank but that's just me....... the one gun I want that is impractical is an original .45-70 and one day I'll have a custom model 1911...
  13. Frank The Tank

your truck camping

When I go camping my brother rocks a 1965 Coachman........ it's restored and is covered in confederate flags and has a few tastefull bumper stickers (when guns are banned liberal season begins) "I knocked up your honor student" "Protected by Smith and Wesson" Proud to be Southern I think is the...
  14. Frank The Tank

Road Trip 24th-26th Pa to Ky any members on Rt?

I'm flying to Williamsport PA will be arriving at noon. Then making my way to Lock Haven PA. Picking up a truck (if all is up to snuff, and I am inclined to believe it is :icon_thumby: ) then taking a leisure drive back to western Ky, it's 12.5 hrs of driving but I have off work till...
  15. Frank The Tank

She loved me, Then she saw my B2

My dear sweet innocent brother had a date last night....... with a young woman he's taken out many time before. But before he either drove his 70 Ford F-100 big block show truck, or his new Chevy 2500 lifted with fancy rims and exhaust. She thought he was the most wonderfull thing ever and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad