• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fr1tz

1. 4.0L OHV Stock Exhaust Compatibility?

Follow Up: I ended up getting a pretty nice used exhausts from pull-a-part from the cats back and getting a replacement prefab cat from rock auto. All in about 300$ probably could be done cheaper if you can fab the cat mid pipe yourself but I don't have the skills to do so. I pulled it off a...
  2. 4.0L OHV Stock Exhaust Compatibility?

I'm not worried about emissions as my local gov does not require emissions for registration. I was thinking junk yard system for cheap and just putting a pipe where the old cat would have been, I'm mostly just trying to get something on the truck so those O2 sensors are actually doing...
  3. 4.0L OHV Stock Exhaust Compatibility?

I'm trying to put an exhaust back on my truck. Its a 4.0L OHV with 4x4 and a manual. Does anyone know what years and model rangers would fit onto it? When I got it the previous owner had dropped all the exhaust components off of it after the Y pipe so its basically open headers and had all the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad