• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by forzainformer2

1. Timing gear help

So when I wrecked my truck and i was headed home the truck shut of and wouldn’t start up again, I’ve found where the problem is coming from the timing gear on the crank. I can make the engine turn over till the sun goes down and the whole crank is turning but I the cam will not, the belt isn’t...
  2. Steering wheel swap

I just need to know if its possible, i have a 1997 ranger that had the airbag go off and i need to replace the steering wheels(since i have one already) but its in a 97 f150 ik its a little larger than the rangers but can it be done? Im running on a tight budget to get this truck back on the...
  3. Running rich

Found a new problem on the truck... fixed the upstream O2 and the check engine light turned off for two days, its back on and now the truck is running rich, had a friend hook up their scanner to it and when you start the truck it says the everything is fine till you put the truck under load then...
  4. Idling issues

Hi everyone I’m new here, anyways i’m 16 and new to the ranger stuff in particular. I just got a 97 ranger 2wd 5-speed with a 4 banger and I’ve been tweaking it to get it road worthy, my issue is that it doesn’t want to stay idling when it starts. It will run for a minute then die and it will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad