• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordmike1

1. Shout out to all the 83-88 V8 Ranger guys

I just picked up a 83 Ranger and I am going to put a 5 liter in it to along with a T5 trans. I have been looking for on of these trucks for quite a while and I finally found one for a great price. It a regular cab short bed 2wd and I am going to do a prostreet look to it. I am going to run 3.5"...
  2. 94 Tachometer hook up questions

Ok I am at a new point on my 94 Ranger V8 conversion. I have picked up a instrument cluster from a 94 Explorer with a tach. and now I am trying to figure out how to make the tach work with my V8. I have been checking out the tech. library and looking thru past posts and have not been able to...
  3. New V8 project

I know its not a Ranger but I just picked this up today for cheap and going to put it back together for my son to drive. 87 F150 short bed I might use this engine for it The origanal 5.0 stock engine
  4. Not a Ranger but....

I was at a friends transmission shop today making keys for him and talking with one of his customers when he said that a neighbor of his had a 80ties Corvette :headbang: that they were going to sale for cheap :yahoo:. Well this caught my attention as I would like to build a Corvette. I have a...
  5. Headers questions

Ok I am ready to order my headers tonight for my 94 2wd 5.0 AOD and I have heard a couple of diffrent stories on a couple diffrent headers. The first one is Patriot H8426 tri Y full length headers and the second ones are the Headman 89500 headers. My questions are have anyone here used either of...
  6. My 94 5.0 project

Ok I bought this truck for my business and have lots of plans for it. 5.0l conversion w/AOD Explorer 8.8 rear 13" cobra front brakes lower 2" front valance with fog lights (factory one) Bed shell or hard tonna cover This is to name a few things...
  7. New to TRS

Hello TRS, My nameis Mike and I just picked up a 94 reg. cab 2wd ranger. I am planning on doing a 5.0 conversion with a AOD trans on it.I have been building high performance cars and trucks for over 20yrs. and I am not planning on slowing down any time soon.I live in Queen Creek, AZ and I am a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad