• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FloridaGrown

1. Stumped. Having a problem. About to take a road trip.

If anyone could throw some ideas around that'd be greatly appreciated. I've got a 2000 Ford ranger xlt sport 2wd 4.0l v6. My truck runs fine it idles smooth, cranks generally quickly and overall is in good running condition. Once in a while though it will just suddenly jerk. Like a random...
  2. Sold my bronco 2 for 450$

She's gone and I miss her. This is her companion. my 2000 ford ranger.
  3. Check valve in fuel pump.

So I'm going to check my fuel pressure tomorrow but I'm almost dang sure it's the valve in the pump. Is there anyway I can just replace the valve and not the whole assembly? I'm going to order the pump tomorrow if not. Should I just replace the whole thing if I'm already at it? Let me know what...
  4. Differently worn spark plug electrodes. Wires or coil pack?

I've got a 4.0 2000 ford ranger. I changed my fuel filter and plugs. I found two of the six spark plug electrodes where more worn then the others. I'm assuming this means there's a weak spark going to four of the cylinders and a hot spark going to two. Or visa versa. My truck also lacks power...
  5. Transmission cooler?

What cooler is behind the core support? I've got a radiator. A cooler on the radiator and one behind the core support. Is the one on the radiator for the a.c and the one behind the core support transmission? Sorry the pics are crude it started to rain. :annoyed: Thanks Aaron.
  6. LEDs from walmart

Posted a pic. These L.E.D's are from Wal-Mart lol I used a three way switch that was in the same isle. Easy installation. No cutting stripping crimping etc. Just plug and play. 16.00 and ten minutes of my time and It looks cool. Wish they where a bit brighter but hey you get what you pay for...
  7. Fuel Pressure Regulator

Hey guys, I just bought this truck a week or so ago and I'm having some symptoms that lead me to believe that the regulator is going out. If I let the truck sit 5 minutes or more the truck will hard start. There's a slight hesitation from when the starter turns the motor over to when it will...
  8. power windows and locks issue

Ford ranger 2000 sport 4.0 2wd the genius I bought the truck from before cut the window and lock switches off. Does anyone have a schematic to the wiring in the door? the locks work all I have to do is install new switches. The windows on the other hand are a different story the passenger and...
  9. Missing fuse no Speedo abs light

I'm new to this site and could use some help from some of the gurus. I just bought a 2000 Ford ranger sport v6 4.0 2wd and I'm getting a check engine light and my Speedo wasn't working either. So after grabbing a bite to eat and getting some gas and getting to the house I started pulling fuses...
  10. Vehical speed sensor... Help

I'm new to this site and could use some help from some of the gurus. I just bought a 2000 Ford ranger sport v6 4.0 2wd and I'm getting a check engine light and my Speedo wasn't working either. So after grabbing a bite to eat and getting some gas and getting getting to the house I started pulling...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad