• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FlamedRanger87

1. FlamedRanger87

351w & tri-Ys?

I just dropped a 351w in my '87 Ranger and have been looking for header ideas. After extensive searching I noticed a great deal of swaps with people talking about tri-Y headers but they don't say what part number they used... I was hoping if someone could point me in the right direction. I...
  2. FlamedRanger87

Need help with my 8.8 conversion.

I am trying to get my truck ready for a 351W swap. I thought I would start off by swapping out my weak 7.5 with an Explore 8.8. A friend of mine hooked me up with one and then I realized that it is 1.5 inches to wide on each side. I already bought a bearing kit, a 8.8 LS 31 spine carrier and a...
  3. FlamedRanger87

Need help with my rims.

Hey guys i just bought myself a set of BFGoodrich Radial T/A P215/60R15. I am looking at rims now I looked on the "tech library" but still a bit confused about what offset and backspacing I will want... The Rims I am wanting are the "*New* 1 Piece S/S Cast Aluminum - Chrome" part number#...
  4. FlamedRanger87

A4LD auto hard up shift?

Hi guys i have a A4LD auto tranny and i just put a rebuild 2.9 in it. drove it around and every now and then it will have a hard up shift... into second. would anyone have any ideas why? :icon_confused:
  5. FlamedRanger87

Need help what is this plug?

Hey guys just put a 2.9 rebuild back in my Ranger and the tag i had on this plug fell off some how.. what is this plug?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad