• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Five

1. Five

99 Ranger 4L V6 - Starts and runs but takes several seconds or several tries when cranking over

Thanks for the responses! I'll definitely try anything that could help. I understood that turning the key primed the system but wasn't sure if it was actually helping or not. I'll be sure to wait a couple more seconds when I start it next time. Usually, I just cycle the key a couple of times...
  2. Five

99 Ranger 4L V6 - Starts and runs but takes several seconds or several tries when cranking over

Dear TRS folks, My 99 Ranger has had this problem for quite some time now. I replaced the fuel pump and filter summer of 2017. It fixed the problem for a little while and it started up faster than usual. Fast forward to present day April 2019. I am in college, Go Vols, and my truck has days in...
  3. Five

Bumper Fix

The front bumper of my 99 ranger xlt is bent, and i'm looking for a cheap or diy fix, not a cheapskate but parts are expensive and I can do it myself I will. I've wanted a custom from bumper for it but never knew where to look for one, that being the alternative to fixing it or diy fix it till I...
  4. Five

Bent Bumper Repair

So I got into a bit of a fender bender yesterday (4/21/16) and I rear ended a sedan, I think it was either a dodge dart or chevy malibu or something of that nature. Anyway the damage to my truck, I drive a 99 Ranger XLT, was minimal except for the driver's side of the front bumper is bent down...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad