• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FireRanger22

1. FireRanger22

Red needles?

I just swapped my ssh lights for white leds that are wicked bright. Im looking for a way to get red needles to match my boost gauge. In not sure if scraping off the white paint on the bottom abd replacing out with red will be sufficient. I dont really have time to go to the jy to look for a cat...
  2. FireRanger22

Dadh lights

I'm looking to swap my dash and hvac lights to leds can anyone tell me how many lights are needed for a 94 with tach? Also would be helpfull to know what kind of bulb it is. I want brighter lights because I have added other gauges that are blacked out when off so I want to tint the plastic on...
  3. FireRanger22

Decent headers?

My projects came to a screeching hault yesterday when I blew a head gasket on my way home. Since I now have to tear down my heads to check them out abd replace the gasket. I might as well pick up a set of headers since I'm already installing new injectors and a new upper plenum. does...
  4. FireRanger22

new to TRS

a little about myself. my name is eric, im a vol. firefighter. i spend most of my time there and working on my truck. i enjoy making parts as well as purchasing parts ahah. a little about my truck. 1994 ranger xlt 4.0 5sp. pretty much all stock atm. besides a set of 31x10.50xr15, custom...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad