• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fergusonic

1. Fitting Bypass Intake

Actually that is a generic picture ; not my intake. I do not have one of these Fitting. I have learned that it is M22 Threads. Now just to locate one??????(help)
  2. Fitting Bypass Intake

Where can I find one of these fittings for the bypass hose on the Intake..... I am thinking it is not NPT Threads
  3. Drilling coolant passages on heads

I cut a bad head into to see what the water passages looked like and at what depth one has to drill. Head bolt goes where my finger is on gasket. note the hole on the left (Red Arrow) is only partially thru due to casting. I think I used a 1/4" drill bit. Have fun.
  4. 2.8l engine dress up parts

.... and there's mine.
  5. Rocker Rebuild

How do you determine if your Rockers and/or rocker shafts need rebuilt?
  6. For Sale Clutch Friction Disc

LUK07-048 clutch disc Brand New 8 7/8" x 1" x 23 teeth. 1985,86,87 Ranger and Bronco II 2.8L V6 . $20 + Shipping.
  7. leaking oil

Redmond MetalCasting
  8. 2.8L Header Flanges

..... and the headers could not be tightened at the bottom because of no provisions for bolts. However, one may plug the emissions holes and , using the gasket as a template, drill and tap new holes at the bottom. I've done that to all of my 2.8 heads resulting in no "blow out" / leaking gaskets.
  9. 2.8L Header Flanges

What keeps the header gasket from leaking at the bottom?
  10. Distributor sealing

Perfect ! Thank you !
  11. Distributor sealing

AAnd does that ORing fit into the shaft's slot A or at the shoulder B ?
  12. Distributor sealing

2.8L Distributor: By what method is the Distributor to be sealed onto the block? O-Ring? Gasket? or?
  13. '93 front pads clip jingle

I have a 1993 2wheel drive. The calipers up front are the kind that have a sliding shaft thing which holds the caliper in place. I replaced the pads but I lost the little clips that were somehow attached to the pads. I think they were depth indicators. Anyhoo....ever since I changed them I hear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad