• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Explosive

1. Explosive

Got The B2 Painted Today

Before, After,
  2. Explosive

Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

My friends D30 on his jeep, with 35's. Wheels the piss out of it. He's broken one shaft and he was running 31's. He has wheeled 33's and 35's with no issues, If I ever do a swap, I'll prob do a 44 since you're already doing the work. Why not just do the 44. But I think a 30 would hold up ok...
  3. Explosive

Header Question

I've been looking at what I need to get my 4.0L going. It's on an engine stand right now, are headers worth the money ? What set do I need ? They have a set for a b2 with a 2.9l and an explorer with the 4.0L But I'm going to have a b2 with the 4.0L and I want to be sure they fit correctly. Any...
  4. Explosive

Who Makes The Better Lift?

Who Makes The Better Lift? ~ Also A Question On Shocks I've been slacking on my B2, wanted it done this month. But it's nowhere close. Always planned to do the Skyjacker stage II 6" lift, extended arms, leafs ect. But I was browsing James Duff site and I see their 5.5" lift, Here’s the...
  5. Explosive

Jame Duff Power Chip, Anyone Use It ?

Look like a chip that alters fuel injection ? Anyone ever use one ? Any good ? http://www.jamesduff.com/broncoII/engine.html
  6. Explosive

Vent windows ?

Whats there to that ? I've changed vent windows on my full size bronco, but I was wondering about the B2's/rangers. Is it a different door ? Whats it take to swap ? Would I just have to find a set of doors with them and put them on ?
  7. Explosive

4.0L Swap, What do I need

Well I'm planning to go to the yard tomorrow, and would like to try and get everything I need. So I know i'll need a wiring harness, throttle cable ? Basically looking for help with what all I need as I would like to get everything in one trip ~Thanks.
  8. Explosive

4.0L Dipstick issue

The dipstick is fine, but the tube has rusted,broken in half, any recommendations ? I thought I read each year was very different thus you can just use any 4.0L tube, is this correct ? I believe mine is a 92.
  9. Explosive

Got A 4.0L, what should I do to it ?

So I picked up a 4.0L for my B2 last night, what should I do before dropping it in ? So far I've figured, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, rear main, anything else ?
  10. Explosive

Windshield Visor Question

Been told ranger and Bronco II roof lines are different and thus a Ranger windshield visor would not fit my B2, is this true ? Lets say same year as well. 87 Ranger vs 87 B2
  11. Explosive

How Are TSL Thornbirds ?

Have a line on a set but I'm not sure what I want, I'm only off-roading my B2, no street time, and need some good tires for wheeling, someone offered Thornbirds, but is that a good tire for off-road only, or is it more of an A/T ? Thanks.
  12. Explosive

My wheels arrived.

Well, this is my Christmas gift from my parents, they arrived today, I'm happy. And got my drive side rear fender cut and sealed both fenders from inside.
  13. Explosive

Can someone tell me the difference in these tires?

I'm looking at these two tsl's but what is the real difference other than the $10 ? I see ones the radial, which would be better for off-road use only ? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ICT-SAM-79R/ http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ICT-SAM-13/
  14. Explosive

Cheap wheels for big tires ?

I plan on running a 6 inch lift with 33x12.50 mts in the future, but need a wider wheel then stock and really don't want to spend a ton on wheels, any suggestions ? This is an off road only vehicle, as of now I have these trailer wheels, All suggestions welcome, thanks.
  15. Explosive

Grill removal.

So, getting my B2 ready for paint, trying to get the grill off(entire thing including the silver part that goes around the headlights ect) and and I can't get it and know I'm about to break it, whats the trick ? I pulled all the screws out at the top and the two in the middle, but what holds the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad