• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Explorin94

1. Explorin94

8.8 swap question

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/ReplacementBrakeLine_Front.html You can use the extension line shown to make you line longer and it works with the factory line holder.
  2. Explorin94

explorer disk brakes on a fw 8.8

Bolt patterns are wrong. FW is 5 on 5.5 and the explorer is 5 on 4.5
  3. Explorin94

sas d30 Fabrication

I have YJ springs under mine. They are flexy.
  4. Explorin94

sas d30 Fabrication

You didn't do this......... http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/search.php
  5. Explorin94

3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

I know what you are saying but....even though they are new when the truck was totalled. How long have they been sitting in that yard? Guess it's just me and the way I am. I would rather have a warranty and a company to stand behind the parts they sell instead of getting it second hand with no...
  6. Explorin94

I was just merely saying that JY parts are just that.....JUNK. No opinion from me just a fact. How can I side track when I said in my second post that I read the first one wrong??????? It's your truck do what you want with it. Just don't drive it behind me. Good luck!
  7. Explorin94

I think I know how to inspect and measure rotors for correct specs. Been doing for over 20 years now. I have a problem using someone else's junk even if they mic out fine. If it's at the JY then it is junk to me period. Like I said I don't go the cheap way on brake even though they may appear...
  8. Explorin94

I did read it and this is what I seen. Then I reread it again and made it out to the rotor still being able to turn on the spindle. I think that is what I read?
  9. Explorin94

Why put JY rotors on your truck? The brakes should be the most important safety aspect of your truck. Don't skip on them. You say that it is your daily driver? Keep yourself and the other people who you share the road with safe and put new brakes on your truck. Make it your SAFE daily driver.
  10. Explorin94

The Ranger Station and it's Members

Should be estatic and go buy the Petersen's 4 Wheel and Off-Road Magazine, if you don't receive it in the mail. There are 2 Member's trucks in the magazine this Month. Ben is in the Reader's Rides and Bray is featured for the UA (Ultimate Adventure). This give the Ranger Community a big boost to...
  11. Explorin94

Sas dana 30

I seen this one and left it alone......silly me!
  12. Explorin94

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Most people don't know that Schools are categorized that way.
  13. Explorin94

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Federal Law prohibits carrying a gun in any Court House (Federal and County) and also all Schools, regardless of what permit you carry.
  14. Explorin94

Rubicon Dana 44

The rubicon axle are in there own group as for parts, meaning width and gear sets. IIRC they are 1.5 inches wider per side than any other 44's. The gear sets are known as "thick" meaning they are thicker than a normal 44 which are skinnier than the rubicons. All the rubicon gears should end in...
  15. Explorin94

sas dana 44

Appears your butt is hurt now. Take your licks and get back to the issue at hand. And as I said if you didn't read it right I work for a living and don't get the chance to play on the computer all day like you, that was the reason for my late response. So get over yourself and go find a real job!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad