• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Erikinho

1. Erikinho

Does anyone in this forum own a 1997 E150 Van...?

I am seeking a manual for this van! Stock radio is not working, would like to get it working or get a working stock radio... Thanks All the same!
  2. Erikinho

Hello Everyone!, I am looking for a Ford E Series forum... I have a 1997 E 150...

Thanks for your response! So, the blower does not come on at all... I will be going through each fuse and then to the resistor... Does anyone have a diagram of fuses they could share from a manual...? Thanks!
  3. Erikinho

Hello everyone...I'm back... I still haven't resolved a throttle/accelerator problem...?

So, the engine starts easily. Idles nicely. It's when I put it in gear and apply pressure to the go pedal and the motor starts to cough radically! I later sought advice from my MD...He said I should get tested...? For what I thought... I didn't get tested. So, I took a spoonful of cod liver oil...
  4. Erikinho

Hello Everyone!, I am looking for a Ford E Series forum... I have a 1997 E 150...

Hello, sorry for the late reply...Other priorities... So, two issues. One the (stock) radio stopped working. And I do not want to install an aftermarket radio... What should I check; fuses, wires, the radio itself...? Two the vent fan doesn't work... I believe I should go through each fuse...
  5. Erikinho

I am in need of some help to figure out problems with the van... Any suggestions? Thanks!
  6. Erikinho

1990 2.9L 2WD issue with sudden motor drop-off as I'm at speed 65mph...?

So, here's the latest... I replaced the fuel filter and the TPS module...The engine still hesitates when I depress the throttle...? I'm going to use an injector cleaner in the fuel and see what that does...? Any suggestions...? The car starts quickly, idles perfectly... But, it's the depressing...
  7. Erikinho

Replacing fuel filter - 1990 2.9L

Direct me to wear the connector is for the pump relay...? Thanks!
  8. Erikinho

Thanks! The new filter comes with new clips!
  9. Erikinho

So, after replacing my TPS sensor the motor still has hesitation when depressing the accelerator pedal... I am now going to replace the fuel filter... I did a little research to familiarize myself with the procedure by watching a YT vidoe of someone doing this replacement... The only thing I see...
  10. Erikinho

Thank you very much RonD! I will try your advice!
  11. Erikinho

So, when I'm running along the freeway, the engine drops off in a fraction of a second but reengages!? It's a bit alarming... I spoke to my mechanic and he thinks it's the TPS module...? (I just remembered the TPS REPORTS from OFFICE SPACE film LOL!) What's been your issues and fixes with this...
  12. Erikinho

I'd like to replace the head light switch/knob inside the cabin the one on the left side of the dash just below the air vent...

Is there a parts number archive on this forum I can check to make sure I get the correct knob? Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad