• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by envious8420

1. envious8420

I'm back, after kids. lol

Thanks guys! Its good to be back after all of this time. I also just picked up a Mazda rx7 with the 13b 2 rotor and a 5 speed. got it for the rear suspension, But to be totally honest Im looking at adding a 3rd rotor and putting the rotary in the ranger too.
  2. envious8420

2.3L ('83-'97) Just feeling froggy Wana boost?

Funny to see this now, I bought a convertible Rx7 with the 13b and a 5speed trans a few days ago just for this purpose. and being a convertible maybe some of the convertible parts will be worth what I paid for it. ill be putting up some pics in a day or two. Jim
  3. envious8420

I'm back, after kids. lol

Hey guys whats up? Im finally back after kids. Now that I have extra time on my hands it's time to start the re-do of my 97 xlt "Envious". I look forward to conversating with one or all of you. Jim
  4. envious8420

Morning fellas. Old member, like the last 20 years. Same truck.

Its getting to be time to get my baby back on the road again. Clutch, fuel pump, finish moving battery to the bed and tucking all of the wiring. The steel brake lines are all wasted after Cleveland winter weather, we moved to southern Illinois 13 years ago and started a family. I was a tech in...
  5. envious8420

Guess who

I'm still alive, Sorry to hear about Chance though. I still have the ranger, getting ready for the next round of work this winter. Thinking about an IRS setup, bags all around and boxing the frame under the cab so i can chop that horrible 2.5 inches of unneeded under hanging frame.:headbang:
  6. envious8420

What your running and how it's dropped

yeah fords tail gates suck! why in the world would they put the water drain 2in. above the lowest edge is beyond me. (mines doing it too) getting ready to sand blast it all out and weld a patch into it.
  7. envious8420

still more bodywork to do. got a set of 04 caddy dhs tails for it. the ones with 96 leds per side. it had to sit for the last year for lack of space to work on it. but we just bought a new house with a very nice 2.5 car garage...
  8. envious8420

97 xlt i never measured it before i started on it so idk how much it dropped. djm dream beams 2in coils flip kit 2in. blocks full shave 92 caddy tail lights svo scoop cut grille angled plate in gate 89 prelude seats dyed int black tv/dvd/ps1 custom console/sub box
  9. envious8420

any r/c truck builders/bashers?

i like to build scale r/c's. this one is sixth scale. i ve been working on this one for about a year or so. chassis and cage are all steel

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad