• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by enter_sandman

1. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Now if I could do something about those the side mirrors, has anyone used tinting on them, successfully?
  2. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Thanks!...this may help w/ tailgaters @ night hehe..
  3. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Auto darkening mirrors! I do need a set of those...got some info please?..
  4. Anyone looking for shocks

Going w/ a 302 in my truck and want it to handle well too, looking for ideas on tire/wheel size, ride height and quality, etc. I guess I will have to compromise somewhere. Want it to ride smooth like a new one, but handle better. Suggestions? :unsure:
  5. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Looked it over while daydreaming about future modifications. And smiled
  6. adjustable- height shocks?

Used to be on facebook, there was a group on there where some members were using spring loaded shocks, they resembled the old heavy-duty shock absorbers... but they were better. seemed to incorporate some ride-height adjustment. And someone there had even fabricated adjustment brackets and...
  7. Anyone looking for shocks

thanks for the tip, was wondering about this. after looking for shocks, i saw different measurements on each brand. shocks are something I'm kinda picky about.
  8. Newbie

Hello all! old rookie dude here lol.. just got a 1998 XLT, looking to do a 302/auto trans/8.8 swap. and 4wheel discs, and other cool stuff as money permits.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad