• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by elpoffroad

1. elpoffroad

The gun thread...

I have only heard good things about them just that the cleaning is a pain. Beyond that one of my buddies has a 9mm hi point and shoots good. Looks just like my stepdads glock, it is very accurate too. I have been thinking of getting the od green 45acp hi point
  2. elpoffroad

The gun thread...

Man i saw one of the hipoint 9mm carbines and they look sweet, very nice plinker.....makes me want to get one :icon_thumby:
  3. elpoffroad

The gun thread...

its a 1942 izhevsk all numbers matching... got it at a pawn shop for 90bucks. Cleaned up, polished bolt and with all the cosmoline removed :D im gonna be ordering 880 rounds to go shootin
  4. elpoffroad

The gun thread...

On the 24/7 its a little long you have to get used to it, over all its not great but i like it enough. Its a nice and fun little pistol that wont break the bank, compared to the mosin the trigger is very reasonable lol what caliber you have it in???
  5. elpoffroad

The gun thread...

Oh well i never seen this thread i have a few toys to share newest to me is my mosin then my Remington 770 30-06 then my mossberg 500 with adjustable stock and other little things and my maverick 88 both 12ga Then my mossberg 85b 20 ga bolt action and last my 9 mm taurus 24/7 pro stainless...
  6. elpoffroad

86 bronco II build

Around a year ago i started a build with a 86 bronco II that i got for 250 dollars. It wasn't running and was told that it because it needed a engine rebuild. My friends and I got on it and figured out it was clogged injectors and lose ground, started it and ran pretty good. I decided that i...
  7. elpoffroad

El Paso Off road Club

Hey we have a few people hopping to open up a club in el paso texas if any body is interested let me know. We will be hosting a meeting soon to discuss the name of the club and what perks and events we will be able to do soon.If you have any questions you can email me or text me at 9155038102...
  8. elpoffroad

BII lift and d35 install question?

Ok well im a newb to bronco II's. I got mine for 250 bucks not running. Had to redo some wiring and unclog the fuel injectors but i got it on the road now. My question is in my 87 i got a cheap rough country 4" lift and i was planning on doing the d35 swap since i wanted to run 33'. I got the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad