• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Elopez17

1. New coolant line leaking!

new radiator didn’t come with any unfourtnely and my old radiator was tossed. I ended up going to pick n pull and grabbing some off a ranger. Replaced the o-ring. It’s a slow leak but it’s still leaking. I took it to the transmission shop because I needed to bring it anyways for a check up. I’ll...
  2. New coolant line leaking!

Sweet that does help. I’m sure there possible to obtain. I just saw a new radiator online that came with it. And they were removed. So I know there not fixed on the radiator
  3. New coolant line leaking!

alright well hopefully I can figure something out and keep this radiator. Thanks for the help!
  4. New coolant line leaking!

sounds good thank you! I figured I might hit the pick n pull this weekend and see what’s on the explorers and the rangers, see what I’m missing or what I can mock up. Rather not replace the whole radiator
  5. New coolant line leaking!

Here’s how it looks off, no washer. I guess fitting on the coolant line just has an edge on it. It’s meant for a 1991 explorer, maybe those coolant lines mount differently? I always heard it was direct bolt in, maybe not this one
  6. New coolant line leaking!

I’ll try to get a better picture of it when I get back home from work. What would be the next move then if that’s the problem? My original one sheared when I removed it. I haven’t seen the other ones leak yet but I haven’t let it idle long enough to see much of anything else. Because this one...
  7. New coolant line leaking!

Hello, I recently installed new transmission cooler lines and a new 4.0 radiator in 1987 bronco ii. Everything bolted in as it should. I wanted to have an upgraded coolant system. But now the top hose that goes into the radiator, squirts transmission fluid. I know they say to use thread sealant...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad