• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Elikz

1. Radiator help!!! Urgent

1996 Lone Ranger 5.0 efi GT-40 heads Howdy, I’m having some trouble fitting a good fan, I have about 2 inches between water pump and radiator, I’m using the 4.0 double core radiator, Wondering if anyone could find me an electric fan, or an idea on how to Cool this small block
  2. HELP please : 2wd to 4wd

Howdy. I have a 96 ranger with a 5.0 love this truck the only thing that's lacking is that its a 2wd I was wanting to know if anyone has ever done the swap? and how would i go about that??? maybe someone could direct me to a forum that shows how to do this. I have a 96 exploder that i...
  3. Motor mount help!!! Urgent, middle of build

Howdy, I’m new, so forgive me if I do something wrong, I have a 96 3.slow, and. 1996 5.0 exploder, doing the swap, I am Currently test fitting the motor and Im need help on the motor mounts I cut the original plates from the explorer to fit the v6 mounts and I could tell the motor was too...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad