• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ElectraRider's latest activity

• ElectraRider replied to the thread My New House & Workshop.
    Oh and above all else do get locates, I have been doing this for 35 years and have cut through gas lines telephone electric water sewer...
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread My New House & Workshop.
    You probably have VCP pipe, I would recommend going with sch 40 pipe it will stand up better than sdr 35 plastic pipe. Also going around...
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Trim.
    I just removed the rest of the black material and polished the aluminum to a high shine.
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Shift knob.
    heat gun or hair dryer works well get it nice and warm , it will pull right off.
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Seat swap.
    it was a freak wind storm we lost a lot of trees, the car that was 25 foot ahead of my truck was smashed flat sucked to be him.
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Seat swap.
    I just took the seats out of my 98 and installed them into my 93 bolted up just fine but had to change out the seat belt parts on the...
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread ‘93 Ford Ranger Long Bed.
    last fall I bought a 93 Ranger for $2000. It has 4wd a paint matching topper and very little rust, and I named it Barney because he is...
  • 126.7 and 114.1 according to my Chilton manual.
  • the concave part of the fan should be toward the engine, your first two photos it is correct.
  • Then you will know when you have hit 88 miles per hour!
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Side mirrors.
    Ditto on the rivet nuts
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread changing out key cylinder?.
    I am with AllenD my wif and I each have keys for each and every vehicle and spares in the safe , 3 rangers 1 bII 1 mustang 1...
  • ElectraRider replied to the thread Explorer seat covers?.
    Might try Nicole at The Seat Shop , got a perfect match for my 2000 ford explorer seats that I installed in my ranger.
  • check your fuses, I found that issue on one of our work trucks.