• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Edgefevah

1. Edgefevah

im stumped

so guys, I got a 1986 2wd project truck. I have done the explorer axle swap on the rear end and now i want to tackle the front end. The previous owner already put Belltech lowering beams on it. The thing that has me stumped is I can't seem to see the difference between the 95+ ranger I beams...
  2. Edgefevah

heads

i got some 98tm heads i put on my 95 ranger block, anyone know what the compression might be or would it be stock compression?
  3. Edgefevah

Dash conversions

Let's see everyone's dash conversions for their first gen Rangers
  4. Edgefevah

intake port

Does anyone have a set of ford 4.0L OHV heads kicking around that they wouldn't mind getting some measurements from for me? Just want to know the inside diameter of the intake port on the Head side. from top to bottom and from side to side in the middle. thanks
  5. Edgefevah

Just the beginning

Well I took the plunge a couple days ago and decided to by a 2002 Ford lightning M112 supercharger and some other stuff. Going to work on equipping my already mildly built 4.0l OHV with the supercharger. Here is a picture. It came with a C&L upper intake and the stock lower plenum...
  6. Edgefevah

Birds heads

Finally got my truck drivable after a couple years of working on it and doing a bunch of stuff to it. I gotta say I have a set of Birds 98tm heads that I bought from Gerry and a set of JBA headers, BBK throttle body and full 2.5" exhaust. The truck is like a rocket!!!!! Can't wait to boost it in...
  7. Edgefevah

body swap

I have access to a first gen ford ranger body for dirt cheap. and i own a 1990 ford ranger regular cab short box, the body is garbage not worth saving at all. this first gen bod and box are both regular cab/short box as well. Im wondering if this will for the most part switch over easily...
  8. Edgefevah

Handmade exhaust piece

so I got rid of my cats on my truck so I could put a high flow cat on it. Made this so that it was the oval part at the end of the y-pipe to 2.5" round exhaust piece. Might actually make some for anyone wanting to replace their cats with a higher flowing one.
  9. Edgefevah

2004 mustang.

Will bucket seats from a 2004 mustang fit in a regular cab ranger?
  10. Edgefevah

Wierd spark plug issue

So I'm having idling issues and what I think is a misfire. Plugs 1,2,3 are wet with fuel when I pull them after running for a bit. And 4,5,6 are all sooty and black. Tried cleaning sensors and still not fixed. Switched coil packs and that didn't fix it either. Should I be looking at getting new...
  11. Edgefevah

Need some guidance

So recently I bought a set of P&P heads from a guy off RPS, put them on the engine. Finished getting the rest of the engine together and now she won't start but cranks good. Haven't changed anything else but the different heads. I aligned cylinder 1 at TDC but just incase I didn't quite do it...
  12. Edgefevah

Ecm

So I think I fried my ECM on my truck, been working lots so I haven't had a chance recently to open it up and have a peek to see if it is indeed fried. If it is fried, is their anything specific to look for when getting a new ECM from the junkyard? My truck is 93 4.0 5spd. No EGR? Thanks Sent...
  13. Edgefevah

Port polished heads

Delete
  14. Edgefevah

Grabber blue

I know there is someone here or maybe another forum that has a grabber blue Ford Ranger. Does any recall the persons username? Want to see pics of it as I'm thinking of painting the truck that colour. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Edgefevah

CAD drawing

So I am getting my Ranger supercharged this summer. Right now I have a pic of RPcaster's piece that goes between the Lower Intake Manifold and the supercharger but instead of buying theirs I want to go get my own made. My initial thoughts are that I could get measurements of all 6 of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad