• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Eddo Rogue

1. Eddo Rogue

Because I know you like the Cybertruck....

I see em everywhere....they are just as ugly in person. Two of em ended up behind me on the main road that goes through Hungry Valley SVRA. I blew through a small creek crossing in my F150 w/ 3 dirt bikes in the bed... and then watched them struggle to slowly cross it behind me, taking care...
  2. Eddo Rogue

AR-15 shooters....

Its been a long time since I messed w/ those...but the hot budget setup back then was a bushmaster lower and colt upper. IIRC the 1:9 twist barrel could handle 62 grainers.
  3. Eddo Rogue

Where do you get your trailer hitch stuff? also which kind of pintle is better?

Yea Im trying to avoid crapazon or fleabay. My HF was slim pickings. I dont think there is a TSC near me. The surplus stores around here mostly cater to hipsters and have mall retail store items and prices. I'm gonna check the big box auto parts stores next run. Maybe even the orange big box...
  4. Eddo Rogue

That's what I was worried about. Not for off road, but plenty of gnarly approaches/ driveway angles etc...The roads around here are pretty terrible too. Lunette is the word I was looking for...
  5. Eddo Rogue

I seem to be "loaning" a lot of hitches lately....had to give away my pintle hitch to the guy I sold the trailer to, so he could tow it away. Broke out my spare connector but the 2-5/16" ball shank is too big for it. It only takes the 2". So now I need a pintle hitch and a regular ball...
  6. Eddo Rogue

Passenger side front wheel suddenly smoking and stinky.

I didnt pull the wheels yet but did look around a bit underneath. I though the pin might have fallen out because I did catch sticking way out once....but all the pins were in, they did look pretty cruddy. I dont recall if I greased em up last time, might have just slapped em together. Anyways...
  7. Eddo Rogue

I can only tolerate the 4.0 OHV. That's what I got.
  8. Eddo Rogue

I replaced the booster not too long ago....I do have a seeping drum cylinder in the back driver side, but haven't gotten around to changing it because the brakes were working fine until this issue. It actually braked much better than it steered...probably the calipers. It was pouring rain, but...
  9. Eddo Rogue

Do brakes get old? I know the pads are good but probably pretty old...I hardly ever drive it. Maybe around the property of my buddys house a mile down the road. I'd guess 1000 miles a year average these last 3 years.
  10. Eddo Rogue

Oh yea I forgot about those...one might have popped out....Good call.
  11. Eddo Rogue

Yep I'm gonna....just figured I'd bug you guys about it first...for confirmation, and emotional support lol.
  12. Eddo Rogue

Took my ranger out for a commute after its mainly been used on the property and liquor store runs. On the way back I noticed the smell of brakes/clutch. Got home and smoke was coming out from the wheel well area. I took a good look underneath and its didnt seem like it was coming from the...
  13. Eddo Rogue

Need everyones input....

I've done a few motorcycle/ dirt bike seat cover replacements...far from upholstering, but I do manage to staplegun a finger every time.
  14. Eddo Rogue

Need everyones input....

Bodywork and upholstery are the mysterious dark arts to me...Electrical is no fun either.
  15. Eddo Rogue

Need everyones input....

It's more hit or miss for me, but still a PITA...after the initial tirade of spam/scam asking for weird stuff like confirmation codes so they can steal your number for their spam caller ID, I eventually get actual humans...and by then it's just a matter of sifting the few lookie loos and low...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad