• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Eddo Rogue

1. Eddo Rogue

Bad MPG. Is cat clogged?

clogged cat will smell like rotten eggs.
  2. Eddo Rogue

Why did you choose a Ranger?

Ranger chose me.
  3. Eddo Rogue

Nicholas Cage has sunken to a new level lol

Weed? Thats tylenol compared to whats out there. It takes way more than weed to not sleep for a week....The art installations and vehicles were cool. I worked on some of them is how I ended up going. There some camps oriented towards art, music or vehicles more so than the partying and drugs.
  4. Eddo Rogue

Steep/Wet Road Advice?

Its rained here exactly one day since last spring.
  5. Eddo Rogue

Nicholas Cage has sunken to a new level lol

I reluctantly attended Burning Man in 2015. Still not fully recovered.
  6. Eddo Rogue

1985 bronco II clutch replacement

its very rare a heli coil actually works, at least for me.
  7. Eddo Rogue

work boot thread

I heard good things about the wolverine, and occasionally spot them at work, being one that notes what the other guys run... also Kudos that your formal casual footwear is black cowboy boots.
  8. Eddo Rogue

Help! Abs issue

There's many approaches to Abs issues, I'd say cut out or down on the beer, and do a few crunches or sit ups every day would be a good start.
  9. Eddo Rogue

Electric conversions, are they happening now?

Ive been looking at kits to convert my pit bike, the motors blown. It would cost the same after repairs, less if I sold off the exhaust system and engine core.
  10. Eddo Rogue

Electric conversions, are they happening now?

There's a TV show about it. Vintage Voltage I think its called. Its British...and meh its alright, I didnt yell bloody hell bollocks or anything...They gut these beautifully restored underpowered old cars and make them electric. Its both awesome and blasphemy. The future is weird.
  11. Eddo Rogue

1985 bronco II clutch replacement

85 fat fingers is one of the 99 ways to die...
  12. Eddo Rogue

'98 ~ '11 2 Wheel Dive Ball Joints

Probably not many because upper control arms is pretty easy compared to ball joints....or at least requires a smaller hammer, maybe even just a pry bar. I would rather swap control arms than ball joints. You could probably find a youtube video.
  13. Eddo Rogue

Dealership service quote, advice needed!

Ugh mine are I think original. Luckily the truck has only 89k original miles, shes a gem. Lots of slop in them, its due. I already did the wheel bearings, they are nice. I cleaned up and repacked the originals, which were in good shape. Good call on all that, I'd like to fix whatever else I...
  14. Eddo Rogue

Thanks rac...I've noticed removal and installation devices have been a recurring topic. I have so pickle forks, an air chisel gun, various clamps and bearing removers, and hammers. I think I would go with a 4lb mini sledge to get in there. Would it be a good idea while its apart to do the...
  15. Eddo Rogue

While I'm here, do the axle shafts have to be removed to do the ball joints on a ttb? I gotta do mine soon, dreading it.