• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by E4Ranger

1. E4Ranger

Swap out 4sp to a 5sp(TK-5)

Looking at swapping out my 4sp tranny to a 5sp for better driveability at higher speeds on the interstate. Looks like a TK-5 would work. I have a 83 2.3L, 2wd shortbed. Is this a simple swap? Thanks!
  2. E4Ranger

Hydrualic clutch question

I have a 1983 Ranger with a leaky slave cylinder. My repair manual says I must replace the whole hydrualic clutch system (resevoir, master and slave cylinders, pre-bleed from factory) as a unit for the 1983-84 Rangers. Is this correct? I have removed the system and see no disconnects for the...
  3. E4Ranger

'83 front end rebuild- help

Just wondering how difficult a front end rebuild on my 1983 Ranger would be, and if parts are still available. Never done any front end work on it and its about to fall apart- had to park it! Thanks in advance.
  4. E4Ranger

need help w/ wiper linkage

Fellow Ranger drivers- I turned on my wipers the other day and my drivers side worked for a second , then snap, it stopped. I heard a scratching like sound in the cowling, so I took off the access panel under the hood to find out that the wiper arm linkage had fallen of the end. I tried to put...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad