• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dvdswan

1. dvdswan

Bolt Dimensions

Sounds like the bolt ran away with the 10mm. You know what that means. I don't know the size but you could start with a 1/4-20 and go up/down from there. It may even be metric.
  2. dvdswan

New guy here.

Welcome to the site. 87 bronco 2 no spark | The Ranger Station 89 bronco II wont start | The Ranger Station 88 bronco 2 help...no spark | The Ranger Station 1987 Ford Ranger 2.9 No Spark | The Ranger Station
  3. dvdswan

RTR Prerunner

Throw 100k at a newer Ranger make it desert race ready, make a 30 minute video, do 1 minute of racing through the desert, 4 minutes climbing rocks and steep hills, and 20 minutes of talk and end with beating up 2 cars in the desert. SMH They had the camera seat set up in the rear cab they...
  4. dvdswan

Dana 30 SAS

Welcome to the site. Why not use a 90 or newer axle. They're a Dana 35 instead of a Dana 28.
  5. dvdswan

Bigger power wires

Ran mine on top of the frame from the front pass to rear driver. I did have the cab and bed off though.
  6. dvdswan

New wiper from Jeep...

Meh, either slow down and don't splash the windshield or wait for the 2nd swipe to clear the dirty water. Take the 140 and buy a GMRS radio. I'd like to see how it cleans the mud clumps off...
  7. dvdswan

New Bronco II owner

Welcome to the site.
  8. dvdswan

Back again

Welcome back to the site.
  9. dvdswan

Hello

Very cool. I was hoping to see some engine mods though like the mustangs get.
  10. dvdswan

Evap Drain.

I'll try and look for mine after work today.
  11. dvdswan

DIY table tennis aka ping pong table base.

Good thing it wasn't with Jing Jong who got the thing wrong all over a hit song by Sisqo... Thong th th thong thong.
  12. dvdswan

DIY table tennis aka ping pong table base.

It's a ping pong table don't over think it.... ping pong table base only - Google Search How to Build a Ping Pong Table : 9 Steps - Instructables a couple of saw horses would work just fine too.
  13. dvdswan

Hello

Welcome to the site. What he said^^^^....
  14. dvdswan

The Aluminium Falcon

Did you leave a stalker note? "Take care of my baby!" would be a good one. very open to interpretation.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad