• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Duncanmac2807

1. Oil for 4.0l v6

Hey guys. I'm wanting an oil that will stick up in the top end a little better, because my motor which only has 50k miles on it ticks just a bit when it's cold in the winter for just a second or to, I was wondering what you guys suggest. I have seen the castrol stuff and the royal purple, was...
  2. Jerky start/clutch

Hi guys I have a question for ya'll. I thought my clutch was slipping at first but now I'm a little stumped. The truck runs well, the engine was rebuilt about 40k miles ago. What happens is is when I go to start out, it's a little jerky, which is normal if you dont know how to start out with a...
  3. Truck gets warm with blower motor on

Hey guys, another question for ya'll. I have a 1994 b4000 4.0l v6 and I have noticed that the truck gets warm with the blower motor on, I originally thought it was just the a/c however I realized that it's just the blower motor on, if I have the heat on it rises or if I am just bringing in air...
  4. Truck gets very warm with a/c on

Hey guys, I'm new here I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have a 1994 ford ranger 4wd 4.0L v6. My engine is almost to the red with the a/c kn and it makes me nervous. The truck stays at about 1/4-1/2 when it is off. I have replaced quiet a bit. I have replaced the thermostat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad