• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dukeman2251

1. Map Sensor or Not????

I have looked all over online and all over this sight. I have a 91 Ranger 2wd with a 8 plug 2.3 engine. Some people say that this sensor exists on the passenger firewall and have picks... I have looked over and over this whole truck and it is NOT there but people swear it should have one even...
  2. Mechanical Guage Install Help

So i picked up a triple set of mechanical gauges for my 91 ranger 2wd, 8 plug, 2.3. I have water, oil, and volts but i am stumped on where to plum and wire them in. The temp sensor i was just going to T off of the ECT location but if that messed with the computer i will just T it off a heater...
  3. Good free idea for easy power???

hi im new and didnt know where to post this so here we go: im running a 93 2.3L 8 plug engine and read on a website called hotrodhigh.ca that flipping the plug wires on the intake side (1 with 4, and 2 with 3) will change the intake side from firing when the exhaust is open to the compression...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad