• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by duck94

1. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

Very little progress the last couple weeks. Got started on pulling the dash. I’m thinking I would like to ditch the leaf springs out back and go with the ford radius arms out of a 70s pickup like I have up front. You can get weld on wedges cheap and I think it would be neat to see someone use...
  2. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

Just adding a little bit of progress. Going to get my e7 heads and get started on porting them aswell. Need to order bearings and all the gaskets yet. Got Started drilling out spot welds and separating the body panels aswell.
  3. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

So I started with the dove nose project. Can’t decide If I’m going to reuse the stock core support or build a new one. I also cleaned out a barn to store and work on the truck so it’s not sitting in the shop all winter taking up room when I’m not working on it.
  4. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

I haven’t read it yet, I’ll have to take a look. I found out my rear cab mounts broke off the frame as well so that’s just one more thing to fix haha. I started building my new motor for it already. Just another 302 with some worked e7s as of right now so I’ll have to get more pictures in soon...
  5. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

The first trip was pretty short lived for lucifer. I did not feel comfortable driving it without brakes or powersteering with my girlfriend in the vehicle. So all in all the first trip I blew 3 brake lines, lost powersteering, broke the rear cab mounts, cracked the windshield, bent an idler...
  6. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

I ended up putting an Edelbrock 1406 carb on it, I currently have an Edelbrock performer 289 intake manifold on it. I’m hoping to change that out to a little bigger intake and throttle body ego system such as fitech. The motor is also a 93 f150 roller motor aswell. Exhaust is some junk headman...
  7. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

Hopefully the pictures are working out correctly. The truck had 38.5x14.5-16 tires on it, they are just procomp at’s so I’ve moved down to some 36x12.5-15 intercom super swampers I have. I have started cutting the swampers to gain more traction off-road.
  8. duck94

Lucifer The Ranger

So here is a build thread of a ranger I’m building. I’ve named it lucifer as it has given me absolute hell getting it built. As of right now it’s an 85 ranger cab on a bronco 2 frame. It has 79 f150 axles with a ford 302 paired with an np435/np205. Here’s a few pictures of it I have so far.
  9. duck94

1984 ranger 2.0 timing belt

So i just got a bronco 2, somewhere along the line someone swapped in a ranger 2.0 motor in. It ran pretty good for about the first week i had it and then i was beating on it having some fun and it started running terribly. It back fires through the intake. The first thing i suspected was it...
  10. duck94

The Rally Wagon

So ive decided to go back to school. Ill be going for a business degree and i needed a vehicle that i could take. I have my mustang which id rather not have backed into, and a big dodge 2500 with the cummins. That truck is just wayyy to big to be getting around a campus so i ended up with this...
  11. duck94

That one reeaalllyyy slow build

So as the title says this is going to be a really slow build because i have 3 vehicles and im just finishing up my junior in high school. Ive got the ranger which was my first vehicle. This has been the best one by far, it has survived mud, water crossings, rocks, deep snow excursions, and jumps...
  12. duck94

New from Iowa

So since im almost 16 i bought a truck today. it is a reg cab 1994 with long box. I am going to call him Duck because there was a mallord decoy in it when i got it. From what i am told is one of the previous owners hit a cow with it and it swung around and smoked the bed. My plans or to clean...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad