• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dSINtia

1. V8 B2 Rough Idle, Sputter, Hesitation, Lean Codes and Totally Gutless Going Uphill...

Hi guys, It has been a long while since my V8 conversion was completed (with lots of help from guys on this forum) and over the last week I've had some pretty knarly issues since returning from deployment a month ago. 1) cold start, truck idles fine closed loop but once at temp, see note 2...
  2. Need help setting pinion angle...

Hi guys. I recently wrapped up a V8 conversion in my 2WD B2 and although the stock 7.5" rear end seemed to handle the torque of the V8 well, I opted to swap in an Explorer 8.8" axle with LS 3:73 gears and disc brakes. After stripping the B2 of stock parts and preserving the underside of the...
  3. 1988 B2 Conversion using 2000 Explorer 302

Guys, I've been lurking for literally years. I own, and have since it was new, an 88 2wd Bronco II. It is fully restored to stock... B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L... but it has the lousy Cologne V6 and horrendous A4LD (I'm on my third one in 145K M). Anyhow, I've been intrigued with the 302 conversion...
  4. What Rear Air Bag Kit Works for a 2wd 88 BII

Hey guys... I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while. I own an 88 BII and it is our project vehicle... had it since it was new. Sons and I are reworking suspension this winter and have ran into a bit of trouble finding a suitable air bag kit for the rear end. I have researched...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad