• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by drifter22

1. drifter22

Side mirrors won't adjust

I have a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 4X4 extended cab with a 4.0 V6 and automatic.. Both outside mirrors quit working. I have power to fuse 1, but no power at the switch. Before I start taking anymore apart I thought I would ask if anybody had this problem and what they found.
  2. drifter22

Gear Ratio

I have a 2003 Ford Ranger with a 4.0, automatic, extended cab and 4 wheel dr. I get terrible gas mileage, 15 or16 mpg. The door jam tag says it has R7 differential, which 4:10, something you would need in a log truck! Has anyone ever changed the ring and pinion gears? I have been looking and I...
  3. drifter22

Gas Fumes

Hi everyone, Hope someone has an answer to this. I park my 2003 Ford Ranger, auto, 4.0 4X4 extended cab in the garage and in the morning it smells like there has to be an open container of gas in my garage. It's a strong gas smell; anyone had this problem or have an idea where it's coming...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad