• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DrewNukesEm

1. DrewNukesEm

'84 Little blue Ranger in Oregon - Mild off-road project

Okay so I decided to post up the progression of my Ranger here on the forum. For those that don’t know about it, I just recently picked up a 1984 Ford Ranger, 2.3L, 5-speed, 4x4 for a mild off-road project. It was originally an old man's that bought it brand new in '83. I was told that he...
  2. DrewNukesEm

Opinions on off-road shocks?

Hello all, I’m planning on lifting my ’84 2.3L Ranger 4x4 with a modest 2” lift. 2” spacers up front, camber bushings - 2” Belltech 6400 (or similar) rear shackles. I will also be replacing some bushings front and back, with polyurethane ones; the vehicle has been sitting for some years… I...
  3. DrewNukesEm

Help indentifying some parts?

Hey everyone, I just recently picked this Ranger up as a project. I intend to make it a mild off-road toy, but obviously need to get the engine running first. I have a box of parts to tune it up, along with a list of what I am planning on doing. I did away with most all the emission stuff due...
  4. DrewNukesEm

2.3 intake manifold and carb options?

Hello, I am in the process of tuning and cleaning up my 2.3 engine in my ’84 ranger. So far I have removed a bunch of emissions stuff on it, including the exhaust manifold. I purchased a ’96 ranger tubular style factory header/exhaust manifold that will be going in which is going to clean up...
  5. DrewNukesEm

Greetings from Oregon!

Hello all, my name is Drew. I just recently picked up a 1984 Ford Ranger, 2.3L, 5-speed, 4x4 as my tinker project. I am the 3rd owner, and got a good deal on it. It was originally an old man's that bought it brand new in '84. He ended up blowing the head gasket and after replacing the head...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad