• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by doyouquaxu

1. doyouquaxu

Basic fuel pump question 4.0 OHV to SOHC swap

Been searching for days, trying to see what is needed. Found threads where my question is asked, but never answered. When doing a swap from a 4.0 OHV to 2001 SOHC, can I reuse the OHV fuel pump? Truck has a SOHC ecu and is also running a Bronco ii tank.
  2. doyouquaxu

RaceRangers Build

You better out huck BJ, you've got enough practice!
  3. doyouquaxu

Front spring hanger on 98+

I'm in the process of replacing driver and passenger spring hangers on an 01. the problem is, the frame is 2 pieces and the rivets for the front hangers also connect the two pieces of the frame. I have the hangers off, but for the life of me can not get the rest of the rivet out of the frame...
  4. doyouquaxu

Project: iPad 2 GPS

After taking a multi day off road expedition with some buddies, I noticed a few of them were using iPad2's instead of units made by Lowrance. Although the price of an iPad2 is comparable to the Lowrance units, I had already gotten an iPad for college so I didn't have to spend much more money. I...
  5. doyouquaxu

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

fishing is fun. ocean fishing is more fun. i'd like to see someone eat a twig and shit it out. they wouldn't want to keep that diet up
  6. doyouquaxu

Anyone going to the offroad swapmeet?

I'll be there selling my Giant 64 kit and a BTF LT kit for an A-Armed XLT Ranger, maybe picking up some bucket seats and some 2.5x16" remote res shocks to build a bedcage.
  7. doyouquaxu

Be on the look out for this SCAMMER!

I'm a moderator on dezertrangers where this was first brought to my attention. There was a user selling some 3.0x16 King shocks for $1000 that normally sell for closer to $2000 used. I sent him my number to work out a way to pick them up (he supposedly lived close to where I work). I come to...
  8. doyouquaxu

RaceRangers Build

call tim at glassworks, he's in huntington beach and their shit is awesome
  9. doyouquaxu

RaceRangers Build

i'll either be at the DR booth, or walking around with the others from Blitzkrieg. if you see me, stop by and say hi. and i know that mcneil is usually at the expo with some glass for sale, and fiberwerx takes orders but doesn't have any on hand.
  10. doyouquaxu

Dana 35 Snouts

Here's the deal. I need a pair (left and right) of the snouts for a customer's truck. Problem is, we bought the last two our supplier had for a different customer. They say these parts aren't being made by Dana/Spicer anymore, and the only way to find some is to find a place with old stock, or...
  11. doyouquaxu

No sound, NOT GOOD!

Pioneer avd 3200dvd Problem is, all I hear now is the sub woofer. Went off roading last night and it cut out. All my soldered connections to the writing harnesses are good. Only thing it could be is that the mute write grounded out accidentally. The mute write is now covered, but still no...
  12. doyouquaxu

RaceRangers Build

i saw you and your buddy's mega cab out there, but didn't stop by. i was too busy pulling my buddy's expo front clip off to fix his headlights for him lol
  13. doyouquaxu

The Android Appreciation Thread

Well, iPhone has one, now it's our turn to shine. I went from a jailbroken iPhone 3gs to a Dell Streak 5. I recently updated to Froyo, about to hack it to run Gingerbread thanks to StreakDroid. What do you guys have? What are you running? What apps are you using? I just got this phone a month...
  14. doyouquaxu

LED off road lights

I searched, all I found was for tail lights, turn signals, and dash/interior lights. Anyone running LED off road lights? I got a 10" bar off another forum for a heck of a deal, and just installed it behind my grill today. I borrowed a 22" Vision X from a friend a little over a year ago, and...
  15. doyouquaxu

Dell Streak 5

Anyone got this phone? I've had it since April. It came with 1.6, and I updated to 2.2 about 2 weeks ago. NOTHING but problems ever since. I'm starting to dislike this phone a lot. Discuss...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad