• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by doorgunner

1. doorgunner

THANKS TO JIM O and MEMBERS

I haven't been posting/aggravating.....LOL.......you guys/gals much since all the personal tragedies, but wanted to say thanks to everyone. The good news is......this year my build thread just busted 300,000 views.... thanks to TRS! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if I can get motivated.....maybe...
  2. doorgunner

Ya bunch of ..................

Happy New Year......... Ya bunch of................................. (Life has been rough the last year.....but....the little red Ranger is still rolling!) 4.0B2........... AgPete..................... I want that stinking Banner back in my little hands......the Alaska and Canada...
  3. doorgunner

I need help editing the TRS Banner Map!

I had to close my original email account that I've had for years. Now I can't sign in to the Google Banner Map Site to update new members/post the new Banner locations. Can a Moderator authorize me to be a Map Editor again, so I can sign in on Google Maps? P.M. me with the procedure that I...
  4. doorgunner

I couldn't help myself

I couldn't help myself-----I was hot and thirsty----and one thing led...gulp gulp gulp------to another! Yes.....to answer your next question..... the meds wore off :icon_bounceblue:
  5. doorgunner

I couldn't help myself

I couldn't help myself-----I was hot and thirsty----and one thing led...gulp gulp gulp------to another! Yes.....(to answer your next question)................................................ the meds wore off :icon_bounceblue:
  6. doorgunner

Louisiana members...atten-hut!

the newest banner is now in louisiana! I could use some HELP getting it to texas! Any takers?????????????????????? post in the official banner thread or p.m. Me......let's get it out of louisiana so it doesn't sit here a month!!!!!
  7. doorgunner

The TRS Banner!

I added a few nore pics to my original post, but the internet is still acting up...it's taken 2 hours since last nite just to post what you see.more pics later........(4.0B2 arrived) Another shout to you Canada Guys............You made it happen when you got it from Alaska....It was an honor...
  8. doorgunner

PHOTOBUCKET.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

They kept posting a pop-up that said I was running out of SPACE. Well......stupiEd me.......I thought that it meant I would not be able to add any more photos to my Photobucket site. W R O N G !!! What happened...
  9. doorgunner

Djm I beam issue

To clarify....... Is the straight shank hole too small in the beam? You can drill the small hole to the correct size with a drill on SLOW speed OR Is the tapered hole too small? You can buy a taper reamer for ball joints that match the original ball joint and ream the hole to size yourself...
  10. doorgunner

Djm I beam issue

Good pic..... My ball joint fit better than that.... Like he said.....either wrong replacement part or not manufactured correctly....OR.........wrong hole size/wrong taper inside DJM beam let us know what corrects the problem....my kit installed with minimum problems
  11. doorgunner

Djm I beam issue

I put dream beams on my '89....but I don't know if it's the same as your truck. I did have to spend some time scraping and cleaning the paint out of the tapered hole and using sandpaper to get a metal-shine inside the tapered hole to fit with the ball joint taper...and then the ball joint...
  12. doorgunner

shock quesiton

Shock full travel is limited by the eye to eye length of the truck as it sits on level ground.....so you have the right ones... now...if you want a smooth ride--cross reference a shock made for a car... me personally---I bought adjustable rear air shocks and fill em up to 100psi when I carry...
  13. doorgunner

Looking for a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar for your Ranger? Look inside!

Yep...........old thread but just in time for me....I found a 1990 Bronco with a rust-free complete sway bar/links/good bushingsand............. OEM AXLE BRACKETS THAT ARE REMOVABLE! $40 BUCKS--------no cutting/sawing welding/fabbing.....just bolt it on to the '36 Ranger! :yahoo...
  14. doorgunner

gUESS wHAT...GO aHEAD....gUESS!

WRoNG! tHEY DIdN'T HAvE ME COmMIttED ! lET'S DO THE MATH: 63 plus 20 (for being in combat) plus 39 (for being marred....errr...married to the same woman for 39 years) equals 122 years old! :icon_rofl: :yahoo: :icon_bounceblue: :annoyed: :worthless: Me in Viet Nam...
  15. doorgunner

Waaaahahahaaa at CheapThrill's new pics!

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76913&page=39 they gets better and better down the page :icon_rofl: :yahoo: :icon_bounceblue:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad