• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by donaldcon

1. donaldcon

For Sale 1992 explorer 2dr -ohio

Located in lancaster ohio Find my Facebook ad here with pictures. Cant get them to upload here. Price there says firm. But if you respond her I may work with you https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/748611179339969/ 91 explorer 2 door 4.0 4x4 North Carolina truck. Very very little rust...
  2. donaldcon

2019 black diamond adventure

This is technically day 4 of the trip but it's day 3 of wheeling. We did a white water trip on day 3
  3. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

When you build your own 1354 doubler and all is good for a few weeks then shit starts happening. Dropped it today to tear town and find my problem. Found it alright all that custom work and I forgot to fill the rear tcase with fluid and daily drive it for 3 weeks... Doubler is back on the...
  4. donaldcon

Yeah my buddy forgot to cut the time on the "thanks for warching" and it's a pita to go back and edit and re upload so it is what it is. Bobby the next big adventure is in oct Well be back in southern ky and northern tn. This will be the last year for the bii sadly. The rust among other...
  5. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

Two rear driveshafts.
  6. donaldcon

First video of a few that will be coming from our week long adventure across wv last year. Warning foul language Quick recap. We started doing 4 to 7 day adventures back in 2017. We travel roughly 1000 miles in our trail vehicles. No tow rigs, no support vehicles. Just us and what we...
  7. donaldcon

Black diamond adventure 2018

Seems I never posted the link to all the videos from this trip. You can find all 6 videos here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9k1Yx2G9_1cu7AR1fr2QDUMewKBP_FN7
  8. donaldcon

TRS 2020 Round-Up / September 19th, 2020

I'll see what I can do. Didnt make anniversary and it was only 3.4hrs not 6 hrs from.home so dont expect much.
  9. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

They could be but I also spilled a ton of trans fluid on the trans. I had it completely out of the bronco and replaced the seal on the tail shaft aswell as the clutch. The slave cylinder crapped out in me my last ride and that is what lit fire to get the doubler built since I was pulling trans...
  10. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

I got the new transmission crossmember/mount built and installed. Along with a rear tcase mount and belly pan. Also got the shifters installed. Still need to button up the floor pan around shifters and install boots.
  11. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

With the holidays I hadn't had much of a chance to mess with this. But today I got it bolted to the transmission. I'm doing some james duff long travel arms to my bronco ii while.doing this so that I can tie the crossmbers/mounts together.
  12. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

Last pics for now
  13. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

More pucd
  14. donaldcon

1354/1354 doubler

So I've been 3 years trying to find an existing doubler or the parts to build.one. Last jan by chance I found a prefab bed plate and shaft on here for sale and snatched it up. Nearly a year later I've finally started the install. I opted to use two 1354s instead of a 1350 for the front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad