• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

don4331's latest activity

• That reminds me - I'm supposed to track down @alwaysFlOoReD here in town as he is supposed to have one of the rear tanks in his ranger...
  • don4331 replied to the thread Todays weather.
    52F and 12mph wind - no snow cover at all; same as last weekend. Then it gets cold (0F) and water pipes start breaking because...
  • Yes, 330 FT is the truck equivalent to the 332, knew about that one. For me, if it had a forged steel crank, it was a FT, if it had a...
  • I was surprised to learn that there is a 361 FE; I always thought it was 352...360...390 for FE, then 389, 391 for FT. But there it was...
  • Careful on your RBV...'19+ Rangers get 270hp out of 2.3L or almost 120hp/L. @Eddo Rogue : 75ft-lbs*12,500rpm/5252 = 178 hp. Your R1...
  • don4331 replied to the thread Ye age olde question....
    My apologies to you @ericbphoto, but thankfully, your picture exactly illustrates the problem. Wheel width (and backspacing) is (are)...
    • 1642952310645.png
  • don4331 replied to the thread In tank pump pressure spec?.
    Are you able to watch the gauge using your GoPro?
  • don4331 replied to the thread Ye age olde question....
    Backspacing and offset describe the same thing. Please quote one or the other or have the 2 numbers match :stirthepot: 8 inch rims...
  • don4331 replied to the thread In tank pump pressure spec?.
    Do you have a fuel pressure gauge in the truck - that would be the easiest way to tell if you are having fuel delivery issues under...
  • The rear tank has been out of production for years (?decades?) and there isn't enough demand for anyone to do a run in aftermarket. So...
  • My buddies 85½ Mustang SVO had 205hp/248ft-lbs; bottom end is fairly stout, especially if you girdle the main caps. Lima beats the...
  • Can we add fancier words like Brake-Specific Fuel Consumption (BSFC)? @Chapap: Not sure if you got your question answered, so the...
  • don4331 replied to the thread If Mercury Made a Ranger?.
    When my daughter gets home from university I'll see if she has the hood ornament and hubcaps from the '49 on M-1 out in the pasture...
  • don4331 reacted to bobbywalter's post in the thread Engineers: Old vs new engine tech with Like Like.
    Direct injection is the key with camshaft variation Glad they found it. Love the Ecoboost ... LOW RPM POWER. 3.5 LITERS ITS INSANE
  • don4331 reacted to RangerBilly's post in the thread Maverick is weird with Haha Haha.
    Back in the day when carbs helped an engine breathe, and were not something that we were in fear of ingesting, it was...naaah, this will...