• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dlevi2121

1. Multiple misfire on a 96 ranger

Honestly I can’t remember it was a side project I threw a new set of motorcraft plugs in it and just went on to something else it’s not been a big rush to fix
  2. Multiple misfire on a 96 ranger

I was leaning towards that but wanted to get some other options
  3. Multiple misfire on a 96 ranger

Really could use some ideas here my 4.0 ohv runs great when it’s cold and idles beautiful until it warms up then it runs like hell I’ve replaced the coil pack,wires,plugs the distributor thing on the back of the engine tps and it still runs like hell once it warms up Amy ideas guys? Oh to make...
  4. Explorer knuckle to ranger swap?

I’m swapping the 5.0 from the explorer in to the ranger and looking to go 5-speed AWD was looking for the difference in the knuckles to see if I can get a drop in the front and using the explorer rear on top of the springs that’s the end goal engine and transmission are done moving on to...
  5. Explorer knuckle to ranger swap?

I have the torsion bar on the ranger and I want to go to the explorer set up
  6. Explorer knuckle to ranger swap?

Looked around on here can’t find a clear answer I have a 98 mountaineer V-8 AWD can I swap the front knuckles to my 98 ranger do they interchange or is more work needed?
  7. Ok I am stumped now any ideas?

Ok so I have a 1991 B2 that was fitted with a 1993 mustang harness and motor a few years back also with a 5-speed it had a decent built 306 twist wedge heads stuff like that well it finally broke the crank and was sold and past around a few times and now I own it I have a stock 91 5.0 in it now...
  8. 1998 explorer very bad shake after 55 mph and hit a bump

I have a 1998 explorer something is not right in the front end if you run over 55 and hit a bump the front end will shake very violently it will scare you it shakes so bad it has new wheel bearins upper and lower ball joints cv shafts tie rods look great and it was just lined up if you keep it...
  9. 1998 Explorer t-case awd to manual?

Is it possible to swap out my awd t-case in my 1998 explorer and put the manual transfer in it so it would be 4x4 not AWD?
  10. 1997 Explorer very bad noise in front end

Hello I have a 1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD it has a bad noise coming from the front end I thought it sounded like the axles were bad it would do it going down the road and if you would turn sharp like in a parking lot it got really bad so I changed the axles and it still does it I took the front drive...
  11. ok does this make any sense to you guys at all?

My buddy swears up and down that he took a 1897 ranger with a 2.9 in it and swaped a 1991 351 f.i. motor extended the wires to the injection for the other 2 cyl and pluged in the computer for the 351 and it all worked just fine there has to be more to it wouldent there be? :dunno:
  12. I have a 1987 ranger lift kit/ fit any explorer?

I have a 1987 ranger with a 6 in lift and a 3 in body lift and well it got rolled if you can imagine that regular cab short bed with 35s and I have almost new axles only 200 miles on them with 456 gears is it possible to swap this lift set up into a explorer?
  13. exploder dana 35-28 gears

Ok so I am wanting to swap out my Dana 28 to a 35 but the problem I have is less than 200 miles ago I had 456 gears put in the front and rear can I swap the guts out ore will I have to have the front and rear set up again I would also like to swap in the disk brake rear because mine has the drum...
  14. Range Diesel trans?

Does the turbo diesel range run a diffrent trans than the gas 2.3 or are they the same bolt pattern on the bell housing?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad