• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dixie_boysles

1. dixie_boysles

86' Clear side markers

Does anyone know where to get clear side markers for an 86 model or do they even make them? These are part of a Christmas present for a buddy and I really need them The little vertical lights at the front of the fender is what I mean
  2. dixie_boysles

How To: Change Rear Differential Fluid

Written By: dixie_boysles Discalimer: Neither I nor this site takes any responsibility in any damage or actions resulting from this . When performing this, you are doing so at your own risk In this how-to I will be showing you my method to replacing the gear oil in your rear differential...
  3. dixie_boysles

The F150 as of late

Well I have owned the F150 for about 6 months now, so far so good, but like with almost any used vehicle you have the small issues to fix. I am enjoying the truck and LOVE the features and tallness of it. To date I have done the following: 1) Brand new custom cat-back exhaust with Flo-Pro...
  4. dixie_boysles

Last day as Ranger owner :(

Well as most of you know, the Ranger has been for sale due to +1 in the family (baby). We needed two vehicles that could "safely" haul our child with a backseat, so I upgraded to my white 04 F150 Lariat. A local young couple (my age) pulled the trigger on the Ranger and will be gettting her...
  5. dixie_boysles

My new to me truck

Well i finally decided to pull the trigger on a truck i found online. We are expecting our first child and we need two vehicles that can haul the little guy around. Super nice truck with no Diesel sound out if the 5.4 lol. Super nice 04 Lariat Scab with 74k miles. Picking this up when the...
  6. dixie_boysles

Wonder what these go to......

well....... They go to my new truck!!! 2004 Ford F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Dark Toreador Red 5.4 Triton V8 Power Everything, down to adjustable pedals and power back slider New Michelin tires 76k miles and got it for $14k
  7. dixie_boysles

Carolina Beach Camping (56k no)

Well For the past few years, We have meet up with Trent(04blackedge--R/F) and his wife and a few others to go camping. We have been to the OBX, Pisgah National Forest, and this time we went to Carolina Beach. Things on my list to never do again---Go camping ON the beach. Usually in NC, you...
  8. dixie_boysles

New look! busy day for ol red yestarday

Well, today was a busy day for ol' Red. She got a few things added to her. The first was a nice skid plate from 04rangerdave (R/F). Nice guy actually just wanted to trade me even for my plastic airdam. Sanded and painted: Mounted: Then I had a nice delivery from of my good friends...
  9. dixie_boysles

Two Clean Red Trucks!

I cleaned the ol girl up today for the first time in three weeks (wedding and honeymoon cause that). Boy was she dirty! The lighting conditions sucked for my pics....booo Exterior: - Scrubbed Tire and wheels with Simple Green - Scrubbed wheel wells - Washed with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Wash -...
  10. dixie_boysles

My Wedding!

Well as most of you know, I got married August 27th. Honeymoon just ended at Carolina Beach. I must say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, and I'm not just saying that because it was mine. Here are just a handful of the pics from our photographer. He is effing amazing:
  11. dixie_boysles

2001+ 4x4 Ranger guys chime in PLEASE

Alright guys, I need all of you to check something for me by either taking pics OR I really like a video. My issue is that I have gear oil on my right CV Axle. I posted a pic on my FB about it and a lot of guys are saying that my CV looks like it has slipped out. I dont know, I've never owned...
  12. dixie_boysles

Doing what i do best....detailed the truck last weekend (56k warning)

Like many today, I washed and waxed and detailed the truck today taking advantage of the beautiful weather. I rolled out of bed at 10:30, threw on some deodorant and my flops and grabbed the wash bucket lol. I started at 10:45. Finished at 4:00 My Process: Wash with Meguiar's Deep Crystal...
  13. dixie_boysles

MudBog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara and I went to a local mudbog for charity today. It was my first one ever and let me tell you it was AWESOME. There was an array of trucks there from a sasd newer style blazer (it was badass for a cheby). A BADASS ranger md truck that had more power than I have ever seen. Had so much...
  14. dixie_boysles

Cleaned the fiance's car up

Its been about over a month since I got to clean her new car up. I let her take ol' Red to work as I washed her car up. Started with a nice wash with Megiars Deep Crystal wash, followed by a drying twice, then waxed it with Auto Glym High Definition Wax, then vacuumed and conditioned all the...
  15. dixie_boysles

Our New House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Sara and I closed on our house today!!! We have been looking and decided on this one a few months back and got under contract in April. We LOVE this house. Its a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, full basement house. All kitchen appliances stay, laminate floors, VERY clean house!!! We have 3/4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad