• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by disciplerocks

1. disciplerocks

Ranger, Explorer, Focus, SuperDuty mash up

Guess who's still around :icon_cheers: I have a pile of parts I'm going to throw together and hope it works. Some will remember I lost my B2 over 2 years ago in a garage fire. Been collecting and sitting on parts for my next rig. Parts list: 97 2wd Ranger frame 94 Explorer 4.0, A4LD/5R55E...
  2. disciplerocks

Looking for pics with bed skin cut out for storage

As the title says. If you have some pics please share. Looking to add some storage to my F150.
  3. disciplerocks

disciplerocks's new trailer build

Picked this up for $400. Was planning to build my own, but the cost of 2 axles would have run me close to what I got this for. Its 14x7, 2 6 lug axles with electric brakes. After looking at it, the guy needed to clear all his stuff off. Got it home. Also had a full width 8.8 in the bed of...
  4. disciplerocks

What cost me 100.00 and 1.5 days labor

Hell of a deal. Nice find.
  5. disciplerocks

Best Axle Swap

I also agree with this
  6. disciplerocks

Best Axle Swap

I agree with all of this
  7. disciplerocks

Best Axle Swap

A 44 is probably best for all around including street. If its strictly off road, then go bigger.
  8. disciplerocks

Best Axle Swap

It would help if you explained what it will be used for and budget.
  9. disciplerocks

Tach not reading correctly and speedo gear

My tach does not respond. It moves as the rpms go up, but its not correct. I already tried to swap it for another unit. Where does the tach get its signal from on a motor with a coil pack? Also swapped in 3.73s. Currently have a black 20 tooth gear. What gear should I be looking for to correct...
  10. disciplerocks

Let's see what's out there....

My newest project. I've had it 7 days today. Dream Beams and 31 spline 8.8 out back.
  11. disciplerocks

disciplerocks's 91 Ranger build thread

So I picked up a 91 Ranger XLT on Sunday. 2.3, 5 speed, 2wd, single cab, long bed. No huge plans for it at the moment other than a drop, but then we all know how the B2 build went as well. Pic from CL ad Sunday after picking it up. And one next to the B2. Monday I installed the 2002...
  12. disciplerocks

sas d30 Fabrication

Either stay with coils, or get a better axle.
  13. disciplerocks

First attempt at a '20s look

First attempt so let me know what you think.
  14. disciplerocks

Dana 44 high steer knuckles?

I will be doing it, but its not in the cards for me right now either.
  15. disciplerocks

Tranny wont shift after filter change

Ok so we picked up a 96 Explorer control trac 4wd with I believe a 4r55e. Did a full tune up which included tranny filter and fluid. Not a flush. Now transmissions are not my strong point. I've swapped manuals and replaced several clutches, but anything internal I have not messed with. Add the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad